Can "Advanced Techniques & Problems" be separated into two different forum categories?

• Thread starter FatManatee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FatManatee

FatManatee

I am so annoyed that these two topics are pinned under the same sub-forum. The forum is full of noobs with their problems, and it's literally impossible to find any advanced discussion apart from the sticky threads.

TerriR

TerriR

I am so annoyed that these two topics are pinned under the same sub-forum. The forum is full of noobs with their problems, and it's literally impossible to find any advanced discussion apart from the sticky threads.
Agree! As a noob (which I will always be), I would prefer to be in a separate forum where the masters can come to help IF they want to. Do make a separate section for Advanced Techniques...love reading those and the crazy $hit ya’ll do!

FatManatee

FatManatee

Agree! As a noob (which I will always be), I would prefer to be in a separate forum where the masters can come to help IF they want to. Do make a separate section for Advanced Techniques...love reading those and the crazy $hit ya’ll do!
Everyone has to start from somewhere, and it's great to have forums where novices can ask for help.

Top Bottom