Can anyone explain this severe curl?

• Thread starter Kendallj24
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kendallj24

Kendallj24

Cotelydon leaves from day 1 sprouted like this. The seed was stuck on both the leaves a day after it broke soil so I’m thinking this is what’s causing it, but wouldnt it have straightened out by now ? 1 week later they are still like this, the plant looks good & growing however. (so far)
Ps. It is NOT over watered

Can anyone explain this severe curl
boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
What soil is it? Should be bigger after a week.

Homesteader

Homesteader

Just how some of them come out from time to time. Probably genetic though and nothing to worry about.

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

Strange, your just going to have to track it forward i am doing a lot or seedlings right now and some are always weird, if its to do with your dirt, or environment it will continue to have problems if its a strange seed it will correct. your looking good ATM so dont worry and these lil guys grow so much slower so it will take time for its first set to show. You can always check your soils run off and your waters ph and ppm but its nothing to fret over

Madmax

Madmax

Like i said on your other post ive seen this through overwatering..i overwatered slightly on my seedlings but after a few days they straightened up..if its not from watering its from your enviroment..you said you had bags over the seedlings .maybe thats the contributing factor why they have curled...i spose that made the water condence around the side of the cups in your pics..
20201127 012751

Top Bottom