Can anyone help? Clawing leaves

• Thread starter GreenfingersUK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenfingersUK

GreenfingersUK

Hello guys, I’m looking for some help! Yesterday I noticed the ends of leaves curling down.. 2 out of 7 have it and I’m wondering if anyone knows what could be causing this?
Can anyone help clawing leaves
Can anyone help clawing leaves 2

AndyBoi

AndyBoi

I agree with dizzy, looks like Nitrogen toxicity. Leaves are not that shiny tho, could be the beginning stages.

Nitrogen is in low demand during flower. It’s important to lower the amount of nitrogen you feed your plants once in flower. Nitrogen is also abundant in some feedings like worm castings.

I have added worm castings several times to my plants and faced some nitrogen toxicity. I cut flora gro (nitrogen) out of my feed. Flora micro has enough Nitrogen for my plants with their worm castings. Study your feed and jts relationship to Nitrogen.

Much Love🖖
AndyBoi👽

GreenfingersUK

GreenfingersUK

I agree with dizzy, looks like Nitrogen toxicity. Leaves are not that shiny tho, could be the beginning stages.

Nitrogen is in low demand during flower. It’s important to lower the amount of nitrogen you feed your plants once in flower. Nitrogen is also abundant in some feedings like worm castings.

I have added worm castings several times to my plants and faced some nitrogen toxicity. I cut flora gro (nitrogen) out of my feed. Flora micro has enough Nitrogen for my plants with their worm castings. Study your feed and jts relationship to Nitrogen.

Much Love🖖
AndyBoi👽
thanks for the advice! I’ll look into it more! How can I fix it?? Flush or?

AndyBoi

AndyBoi

thanks for the advice! I’ll look into it more! How can I fix it?? Flush or?
Im a new grower. Take my advice in comparison with others.
but i think your showing early signs of light toxicity. I dont think a flush is needed.

what are you feeding them?

GreenfingersUK

GreenfingersUK

Im a new grower. Take my advice in comparison with others.
but i think your showing early signs of light toxicity. I dont think a flush is needed.

what are you feeding them?
Connoisseur bloom? I’m a nee grower too so I should just leave it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom