Can anyone help diagnose this issue.

• Thread starter Ausgrower69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ausgrower69

Ausgrower69

I have burnt/rustic spots on my fan leaves. Not from heat or light. Used nutes after the spots occurred due to thinking it was a potassium or nitro deficiency. About 2 months into veg.

21FEA3AA 516B 40D0 8A6C 38871B0384AC
250FAECE 5137 4248 AFFE A8255067BB33
jamk911

jamk911

I had something bronze like happen to my leaves.. it was nute burn or overwatering.. cleared up after i flushed and watered less often.. here it is dk how similar it is from blurple but if so yeah.. could be nutes or overwatering

20200708 005721
Ausgrower69

Ausgrower69

I had something bronze like happen to my leaves.. it was nute burn or overwatering.. cleared up after i flushed and watered less often.. here it is dk how similar it is from blurple but if so yeah.. could be nutes or overwatering
Yeah I’ve figured it’s over watering as i haven’t fed much nutes. Could be from the potting mix I used though.

jamk911

jamk911

I dont state these things.. because sometimes i realize normal lighting is not readily available at the time..
Sometimes i notice issues w my plants 4 AM w wife asleep .. only lighting i feel ok using is the led light..
Also sometimes its just a pain in the ass.. gt carry the plants to a room w regular lighting..
For me.. at the point im at.. i gt haul 5 foot plants around and pray i dont hit em on stuff lol

BigCube

BigCube

I dont state these things.. because sometimes i realize normal lighting is not readily available at the time..
Sometimes i notice issues w my plants 4 AM w wife asleep .. only lighting i feel ok using is the led light..
Also sometimes its just a pain in the ass.. gt carry the plants to a room w regular lighting..
For me.. at the point im at.. i gt haul 5 foot plants around and pray i dont hit em on stuff lol

LEDs also come in white 🤣
But seriously, you can just quickly shut off the led and take picture with your flash. Or a flashlight or whatever.

Just for diagnosis. Burple light (amongst its other failings) makes it very difficult to see issues, pests and details of the plant.

Good luck going forward! Looks like you got this covered 👍

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
mines supposed to be white lol
China lies!

My BestVA are supposed to be white also, but there more of an off pink, there good lights to be sure, but there a far cry from full spectrum to the human eye.

They are however a vast improvement over the 2 Roleadro units they replaced, those were purple, instead of the current pink/white, although they go to a blue color if I run only veg, or back to purple if I run only flower.

I would suggest to the Op that posting some pics in the real light for diagnose might be of better use. At least that's what I try to do when I post something up for people to look at here, especially anything that's an issue.

Last edited:
Top Bottom