Can anyone help identifying the issue for me

• Thread starter Gomadness
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gomadness

Gomadness

small plant 1 week old started to get yellow spots its indoor deep water culture any info is appreciated thanks please

Can anyone help identifying the issue for me
Can anyone help identifying the issue for me 2
Can anyone help identifying the issue for me 3
Gomadness

Gomadness

Should I turn the light down to 450 watt while they are little and turn ut uo as they get bigger ?

Gomadness

Gomadness

U reckon mites ill have a check but I don't think there would be mites its a pretty tight tent nit much access i will keep in mind tho thanks

Gomadness

Gomadness

Thanks man so should was leaves with pesticides and wipe them clean Any suggested products I should use ?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Thanks man so should was leaves with pesticides and wipe them clean Any suggested products I should use ?
I suggest you search that question on this site and the internet before proceeding, and when you select a product recommend applying it per label directions and not stronger or more frequent than it says on the label

Gomadness

Gomadness

Honestly it's deffently not mite damage its light damage i had my light too high iv turned it down and seen results of recovery over night

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

Looks like mites, looks like lights, looks like incorrect Ph and looks like some calcium deficiency. Likely, its all of the above. If you have other seeds or can take clones from another plant, this one would be worth tossing. It is so disadvantaged and it isn't 6" tall yet. Don't put yourself through the pain.

Gomadness

Gomadness

Its only about 5 days old im using canna products can u give ke a tip should I be using Calmag aswell as a&b I just used tap water on all my last grows and it worked but this is my first dwc

Top Bottom