Can anyone help me determine if this is a male or female plant and if it looks healthy?

• Thread starter Smoker42092
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smoker42092

Smoker42092

Its called a Induction light look up iGrow Induction........Its very effective, low heat and costed a ton when they frst came out....bulb lasts 5-10yrs...
FOE20
Yea they are Inda-Gro Induction lights I found out

Smoker42092

Smoker42092

Can any of you possibly tell if this webbing is from a normal spider which I've found in a web that's connected from the bottom of the stalk to the soil or are these spider mite webbing

20211115 080300
20211115 075143
OldFarmer

OldFarmer

@Smoker42092 I don't think it spider mite
if I look at your first pics with leaves
I don't see any infestation from spider mite

look under you leaves if you see something moving
very small spider....if you see one TAKE a picture
your pics are perfect for all to see if you have some spider mite

OldFarmer

OldFarmer

Oh I'm no expert either, just been gardening since I was little and have a green thumb. Always learning. I'll be the noob here soon if I decide to buy a tent.
@TSD If I look at your plants
maybe not a expert but A great grower 4sure

I did buy a tent AND I don't use it
maybe I can make a deal if the (Price Is Right)....I can give you some info my Friend

Reactions: TSD
strider26554

strider26554

These are photos I took if anyone could give me advice whether or not these are healthy and or if there is anything I can do to make them better 🙏
This is advice from an old grower,,,who has started growing again after many years off...stop taking so many of the fan leaves off of your plants, they are the engines of the plant. unless they block light from a node site, leave them to power the bud growth. you can do lst, and supercropping without removing the growth that helps the plant produce all of those terps and sugars we all love. I only remove what is needed to let light into the inner bud sites.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
stop taking so many of the fan leaves off of your plants
Indeed, for a first grow better just let them be.
Stretchy plants, maybe not enough light.
Also, there are a lot of broken branches, i really wouldnt do that on a first grow, even though they repaired well.
At most do some topping or lst.
Good luck

TSD

TSD

@TSD If I look at your plants
maybe not a expert but A great grower 4sure

I did buy a tent AND I don't use it
maybe I can make a deal if the (Price Is Right)....I can give you some info my Friend
Sure, you're welcome to shoot me a message.

Smoker42092

Smoker42092

@Smoker42092 I don't think it spider mite
if I look at your first pics with leaves
I don't see any infestation from spider mite

look under you leaves if you see something moving
very small spider....if you see one TAKE a picture
your pics are perfect for all to see if you have some spider mite
I haven't seen any bugs moving but I'm getting a microscope today so I can see better

Latest posts

Top Bottom