Can anyone help with this plant?

• Thread starter IrishBlaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
IrishBlaze

IrishBlaze

So, I have 2 plants that came from a friend of mine. They are clones of 2 different buds. One plant is doing a bit worse than the other, this is my first time trying to grow and I’ve basically just been using all of the same stuff he uses. Organic potting material, Raw Bloom fertilizer, water when it feels dry to my second knuckle, etc. But one plant is def not doing well, I’m not sure what could be the issue. As far as I know they are getting the proper nutrients. Any help/advice would be very highly appreciated. Thank you!

note: there are 4 pics of the sickly plant and 2 pics of the healthier plant below, I’m thinking you can tell the difference lol

Can anyone help with this plant
Can anyone help with this plant 2
Can anyone help with this plant 3
Can anyone help with this plant 4
Can anyone help with this plant 5
Can anyone help with this plant 6
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
geez don’t think it’s salvageable but maybe someone else may think so. firstly some sort of root rot is happening, nitrogen deficiency, etc..
a few things going on here.

Santa.ClausHOHOHO

Santa.ClausHOHOHO

I watch and read these threads to gather as much info on growing as I can, Learning. I am by no means an expert grower. But this will be an interesting thread to follow.
A lot of good stuff goes on in these forums. Couple things I think the folks will ask is
Do you monitor the PH of your water ? Tap water or well water or R.O water.
What Nutrients have you been feeding, NPK values ? Have you switched Nutrients as you were going into flower ? Any foliar sprays for bugs or Mold ?
What is your watering schedule ? Feed, water, feed, water etc ? Outdoor temps ? High humidity ? Good drainage ?
I Guess the questions are endless. But these folks will need to know, it will help in saving the plants.
The Colas look pretty nice. I hope you can save them. Personally I think there is still HOPE.

IrishBlaze

IrishBlaze

Thanks for the replies. The food I’ve been giving it is called Raw Bloom which is NPK of 3-12-12, I also began adding a bit of extra nitrogen as I was told previously they look like they need more . I don’t have any method of checking the pH level—probably stupid but this is a first attempt so my knowledge is very limited.

I kinda assumed it had to do with water as the pot for the sickly plant is a bit heavier than the other plant—same size, same soil, roughly same size plant so I’d assume it must have retained more water. It hasn’t been very rainy but when it is I bring the plants in so they aren’t being drenched from rain. It has been VERY humid for stretches this summer but NY summers are usually humid. The water is regular water—idk of that could be the problem, maybe a microbe was introduced?

I will definitely let it dry out a bit longer than the other one and trim off dead foliage. Thank you for that information, as I said previously ANY info is very appreciated.

If there are any other questions I’ll be happy to answer.

Top Bottom