Can anyone identify the deficiency here

• Thread starter Shayne010944
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Anyone know what might be going on with my small plant ?

My big one is fine and I’m doing all the same stuff.

Little plant leaves feel flowery if that makes sense
Can anyone identify the deficiency here
Can anyone identify the deficiency here 2
Can anyone identify the deficiency here 3
Can anyone identify the deficiency here 4
Can anyone identify the deficiency here 5
Can anyone identify the deficiency here 6

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Looks like cal Mag deficiency, to be more precise, Mag def
Yeah I think your right , I don’t run cal mag in my nutes. Seems strange the big one is ok though ? . Think I’ll get some to add in

Moshmen

Moshmen

What do you use for water? Ppm /ph before nutes? Looks like a uptake issue to me, calcium but the cause can be multiple things need more info- what are you feeding ? Marzcanna is on track

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
I know nothing, you should listen to these guys, but...

One of my plants leaves look like that and I know what I did that made it happen, just not the chemical reason, like mag or whatever. I had one in a 1 gal pot with bottom 1/3 with water only live soil and the other 2/3 with ff. I knocked it over and just put it all back quick and without any concern but to get it back in the planter. The soil, mixed up and burned the plant. I only mention it because the leaf look is the same. I can't load it here using my phone, no matter what, it says too big. When I get home I'll upload it.

I'm pretty sure my anecdotal input has no bearing, but I thought I'd mention it

ArrEll

ArrEll

I know nothing, you should listen to these guys, but...

One of my plants leaves look like that and I know what I did that made it happen, just not the chemical reason, like mag or whatever. I had one in a 1 gal pot with bottom 1/3 with water only live soil and the other 2/3 with ff. I knocked it over and just put it all back quick and without any concern but to get it back in the planter. The soil, mixed up and burned the plant. I only mention it because the leaf look is the same. I can't load it here using my phone, no matter what, it says too big. When I get home I'll upload it.

I'm pretty sure my anecdotal input has no bearing, but I thought I'd mention it
I too have had seedlings "Cringe" from the nutrients, if I planted them directly into Fox Farm OF/HF soil. They looked exactly like this, but recovered quickly enough. Some other strains might not recover, but I haven't met them yet.

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

You should check the mediums ph at the root zone. Check run off ph and compare to what your putting in. Also could have been an older issue. I’ve seen stuff like this on the leaves from ph fluctuations. If the run off is a higher ph then what your putting in the medium is probably alkaline. If it’s lower then what you put in then the root zone is likely acidic and will then start killing the roots and dying the root hair back.

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

What do you use for water? Ppm /ph before nutes? Looks like a uptake issue to me, calcium but the cause can be multiple things need more info- what are you feeding ? Marzcanna is on track
Hi mate ,
I use normal tap water . It’s around 200ppm out of the tap where I’m from. Using green planet nutes dual fuel part 1 and 2. Added green planet rezin. When flowering I use green plane t max bloom

Top Bottom