can anyone identify the strain?

• Thread starter dylan420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dylan420

dylan420

its my friends plant, its the second generation, he originally planted a chronic and purple haze seed and only one plant came up. as i said this is second generation. can anyone please help to tell me what strain it is. it has a sweetish smell to it, and how long do we still need to wait befor harvest, flowering for 5 weeks now.

Can anyone identify the strain
Can anyone identify the strain 2
crossfader

crossfader

Is that some PM in the first pic on the lower right side?

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

You said 2nd generation. Do you mean an F2? If it were from clone he should know what it is. Well if he popped 2 beans, and this is a sativa dom, it's most likely the Haze.
If the source of the seed is reliable, I'd say that's the PH.
If ya ever want a plant to go purple, drop the temps for the duration of the grow. Feed with nute solution of 65-67 degrees. Well 65-67 is always optimal

dylan420

dylan420

You said 2nd generation. Do you mean an F2? If it were from clone he should know what it is. Well if he popped 2 beans, and this is a sativa dom, it's most likely the Haze.
If the source of the seed is reliable, I'd say that's the PH.
If ya ever want a plant to go purple, drop the temps for the duration of the grow. Feed with nute solution of 65-67 degrees. Well 65-67 is always optimal
it is F2 yes, as a said he popped 2 seeds of which was chronic and ph, and only one plant came up, he is growing it outdoors. as yiu can see F2 is almost ready for harvest, how much weeks left youd say? its in week 5 of flowering now

dylan420

dylan420

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
sorry i misunderstood, a bit faded, we took care of leaves

we took care if it this morning
Ok. I'm just going to delete that pic so it doesn't clutter up my profile.

Top Bottom