Can anyone identify these white dots?

• Thread starter gorillaglueaaron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Not too worried about it but when I opened my tent today, I noticed some tiny white dots on the leaves. If anyone wants, I can take a pic through 120x so you can see them better. Just wondering what they are and if i need to worry about them.
Can anyone identify these white dots

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
It sorta looks like spridermite eggs but they're only appearing in those lines like that and I'm pretty sure spidermites lay their eggs randomly and there are no webs that I could find. I removed the 2 leaves that had the dots.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I'm not 100% sure because I'm by no means an expert, but I had the EXACT same question not too long ago and another farmer turned me on to some great info...check it out...

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I'm not 100% sure because I'm by no means an expert, but I had the EXACT same question not too long ago and another farmer turned me on to some great info...check it out...
capitate sessile trichomes you think?

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Two

These are eggs and they look a lot like capitate sessile trichomes

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
If it was on the underside of the leaves that would be my first thought also. But besides the "look" of them no other mite symptoms present, correct?

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Mite eggs could also be easily wiped off the leaves and I believe yours will be "attached"

Latest posts

Top Bottom