Can anyone identify this deficiency/issue?

• Thread starter OregonCannabisGardener
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OregonCannabisGardener

OregonCannabisGardener

Hello!

I've got a plant growing indoor for approx. 4 months, LED lights, soil medium, slightly alkaline. About 5 weeks ago I up-potted and watered-in pretty heavy and started seeing stress in the leaves soon after: yellowing, gray tips curling upwards, grey spotting, brown/purple stems on recent growth. I waited to water again for a week or so, worried it may be caused by overwatering. Fed next with Cal/Mag and natural 3-3-2 fertilizer. Have fed again with 3-3-2 once since, flushing first, and I'm fairly conservative with nutrient dosage. Still seeing new yellowing and spotting. Possibly 2-5 percent have this type of manage and the rest are just yellowing some. Any ideas? Photos included. Thanks for the help!
Can anyone identify this deficiencyissue
Can anyone identify this deficiencyissue 2

K2xm

K2xm

Hope someone can answer this. I’d like to know myself. Sometimes it’s hard to figure out, but I am pretty sure your first step is to get the pH down to the slightly acid side. If you figure it out please let us know what got your plants back on track.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hello!

I've got a plant growing indoor for approx. 4 months, LED lights, soil medium, slightly alkaline. About 5 weeks ago I up-potted and watered-in pretty heavy and started seeing stress in the leaves soon after: yellowing, gray tips curling upwards, grey spotting, brown/purple stems on recent growth. I waited to water again for a week or so, worried it may be caused by overwatering. Fed next with Cal/Mag and natural 3-3-2 fertilizer. Have fed again with 3-3-2 once since, flushing first, and I'm fairly conservative with nutrient dosage. Still seeing new yellowing and spotting. Possibly 2-5 percent have this type of manage and the rest are just yellowing some. Any ideas? Photos included. Thanks for the help! View attachment 1090347View attachment 1090348
Whole plant pics?

RookieBC

RookieBC

Your in nutrient Lock Out .I'd say get some CalMag and water and give them a drink till 25-40% runoff to clear the salts build up in the growing medium because it's not eating . Then hit them with Cal mag and food . It looks like the lockout has also begin to show a copper Def that why the edges of the leaves are a different green than the rest of the leaf. Your not taking anything up from the soil so flush with CalMag and feed

Moshmen

Moshmen

A dollar says you watered with just plain water when you up-potted instead of nuit/feed.
I use regular water when uppotting - figure the new soil carries nutes for a week or two ?

I do see this every now an then just figure it’s a ph issue causing uptake issues ? My plants usually grow out of it - course the damaged leaves never recover

Top Bottom