Can Anyone Identify This Fungus?

• Thread starter GardenWeasel77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GardenWeasel77

GardenWeasel77

What makes you say it is not a nutrient issue?
Because it starts of as little
What makes you say it is not a nutrient issue?
Because if it were feeding it would.make it stop. No matter how much I fees it keeps getting worse. Also there is no yellowing of the leaves. Even p and l defs cause yellowing. Also it spreads quickly. Like I just trimmed of a bunch of bad leaves this morning and already the good leaves are showing brown spots and within a a day or two those leaves will start drying up and dying.

Anthem

Anthem

Because it starts of as little

Because if it were feeding it would.make it stop. No matter how much I fees it keeps getting worse. Also there is no yellowing of the leaves. Even p and l defs cause yellowing. Also it spreads quickly. Like I just trimmed of a bunch of bad leaves this morning and already the good leaves are showing brown spots and within a a day or two those leaves will start drying up and dying.
What are you feeding it?
What kind of water are you using?
What are the lights you are using?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Plant looks overfed enough to lock out the roots and now is eating itself. Upper leaves with burned tips and fading lowers serving as plant food.

flush out with fresh water and see what is the ec and ph in there.

GardenWeasel77

GardenWeasel77

Plant looks overfed enough to lock out the roots and now is eating itself. Upper leaves with burned tips and fading lowers serving as plant food.

flush out with fresh water and see what is the ec and ph in there.
Already been flushed. Still seeing new brown spots on leaves.

GardenWeasel77

GardenWeasel77

It's not fungus it is 100% nutrient related. But I won't bother since you don't want to hear it.

It's not fungus it is 100% nutrient related. But I won't bother since you don't want to hear it.

Well flushing it didn't fix. Feeding it didn't fix it. So... Any ideas? I fed it 1tsp cal mag per and half tsp of miracle gro per gallon. I feel like I am neither over nor underfeeding plus plant has been flushed... Don't ask for runoff pH because my pen is busted but I always pH my water...can do it without a pen by now.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Well flushing it didn't fix. Feeding it didn't fix it. So... Any ideas? I fed it 1tsp cal mag per and half tsp of miracle gro per gallon. I feel like I am neither over nor underfeeding plus plant has been flushed... Don't ask for runoff pH because my pen is busted but I always pH my water...can do it without a pen by now.
too me it looks like damage from overwatering..

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Well when the soil dries out the problem would go away right?
No. And I can see these plants have had issues from the start... to much light at one point, watering definitely and very likely the nutrient concentration. When a plant is stressed it comes out in the form of nutrient deficiencies most often.

Remove the damaged leaves they will not get better... it doesn't work that way.

My advise is you have some really good growers in here. I'd take the opportunity to answer tgier questions so they can give you advice based on information and not a shot In the dark. It's not my place to jump in here as they were offering help but you didn't want to take it.

GardenWeasel77

GardenWeasel77

No. And I can see these plants have had issues from the start... to much light at one point, watering definitely and very likely the nutrient concentration. When a plant is stressed it comes out in the form of nutrient deficiencies most often.

Remove the damaged leaves they will not get better... it doesn't work that way.

My advise is you have some really good growers in here. I'd take the opportunity to answer tgier questions so they can give you advice based on information and not a shot In the dark. It's not my place to jump in here as they were offering help but you didn't want to take it.
Okay. What's your advice?

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Imo im not sure but miracle gro maybe the problem. Perhaps you should try a different plant food, something more geared towards cannabis. Miracle gro might be fine for actual flowers but somethin you will be consuming I dunno.. general hydroponics, fox farms, dynagro, etc. There's multiple companies with nutrients for cannabis. My first grow was in miracle gro soil and it was burnt the entire duration of the grow.

Top Bottom