Can anyone name this genetic mutation?

• Thread starter Gorillachaz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gorillachaz

Had this interesting mutation pop up on one of my smallest plants can anybody tell me about this? When I topped I achieved 3 tops, and all branches are growing in the same pattern down the plant! What would you call this mutation, and is it favorable?

Can anyone name this genetic mutation
Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Had this interesting mutation pop up on one of my smallest plants can anybody tell me about this? When I topped I achieved 3 tops, and all branches are growing in the same pattern down the plant! What would you call this mutation, and is it favorable?
They call it “Tri-leaf” mutation. Definitely gonna follow along to see how it does hopefully it doesn’t grow out of it. I don’t know if it’s favorable but it’s cool as shit looking.
I love weirdo mutant plants! I would self it if I was you

G

Gorillachaz

They call it “Tri-leaf” mutation. Definitely gonna follow along to see how it does hopefully it doesn’t grow out of it. I don’t know if it’s favorable but it’s cool as shit looking.
I love weirdo mutant plants! I would self it if I was you
i definitely don’t think it’s going to grow out of it, there’s a triangle of branches at almost every node, and this pic came shortly after the first topping

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

i definitely don’t think it’s going to grow out of it, there’s a triangle of branches at almost every node, and this pic came shortly after the first topping
This may sound weird but I been hoping I would get one. 3 is my Lucky/Unlucky number me and my brothers bday was 3yrs 3days apart in March the 3rd month! The year he passed away it was him and 2 of my cousins.
I even have a 3 tattooed on my 3rd finger.
It’s everywhere but in my grow room 🤣

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
i definitely don’t think it’s going to grow out of it
It might change when the when the branches start alternating. That happens about six weeks or so into vegetation, IIRC.

I had one of these once. The plant grew short and bushy. It was hard to prune and defoliate. I grew it to harvest, and the weed was as good as the other plant of the same strain that I grew at the time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom