Can anyone tell me if this is a marijuana plant?

• Thread starter bueno.tyler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bueno.tyler

bueno.tyler

Ok so I am stressing over nothing . I guess its just the way it's growing, very very short almost like it doesn't want to increase heighth at all . Maybe all my other plants have just grown tall and this one might have strong indica genetics . I knew when I posted this could be dumb question so thanks for the answer.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Ok so I am stressing over nothing . I guess its just the way it's growing, very very short almost like it doesn't want to increase heighth at all . Maybe all my other plants have just grown tall and this one might have strong indica genetics . I knew when I posted this could be dumb question so thanks for the answer.

Its always ok to ask questions. But i cant see it is squat or stretchy from that angle. Looks like a typical hybrid to me.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I would say it looks more like a cannabis plant. You might have been duped.

:)

That's what you call the smartass comment from the dumbass for the day.

Like was said looks like a Indica leaning hybrid.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

This is my first grow doing DWC . Been using soil for all my grows , It's amazing waking up the next morning and seeing how fast it grows at this stage. Will say though a lot more work than soil in my opinion
I just got a soil mix from a forum member for a cone I took for a mother. I have seen the plant 2 times in just over 2 weeks as it's not even on my property. It looks amazingly healthy and could not be happier.

I spend 30 min a day fucking with my hydro shit give or take after all the testing and shit.

You aren't kidding a lot more work friend but the growth rates are pretty sick

Last edited:
bueno.tyler

bueno.tyler

I would say it looks more like a cannabis plant. You might have been duped.

:)

That's what you call the smartass comment from the dumbass for the day.

Like was said looks like a Indica leaning hybrid.
Leaving this post with a little less hope I guess . But if it's not I guess it is what is . I have a og Skywalker seed that I know is feminized if it doesn't work out . Always look on the brighter side !

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Leaving this post with a little less hope I guess . But if it's not I guess it is what is . I have a og Skywalker seed that I know is feminized if it doesn't work out . Always look on the brighter side !
Ok let me apologize. I was making a joke I thought would be well understood but I think I confused you.

Yes it marijuana. Sorry for the confusion. 100% no doubt.

Ina

Ina

Marijuana has that cousin-hemp,looks the same but it does not have buzz at all:)So in fact they could be mistaken in the beginning.I don't want to scare you with that statement,i guess that is not the case here.But in Bulgaria if someone give you seeds to grow you should always ask if they were made indoors or outdoors,who are the parents,especially the father!:) Because that cousin pollinating the real MJ plants and makes really shitty croses most of the times:)Know that if you go to Eastern Europe or you could be...duped:)

jamesicb

jamesicb

Can anyone tell me if this is a marijuana plant? Long story short I got some seeds from a friend and out of all the plants I've seen/grown I've never had plant look quit like this. Am I stressing over nothing?
Yes this is a marijuana plant.

bueno.tyler

bueno.tyler

Hello what I want to address and what I want intervention about is there's this lady out here at this apartment I don't know her name she's out there under that tent she started this s*** when I first moved here and has went and done it again her and that one lady from red eye dispensary keep going around from apartment to apartment and place I go to try to cut me off ahead of time to get people to go in there ahead of time and then they go in there and tell all people all these stories and all these rumors and make all these claims which ain't even true then have them all calling each other on the phone all this b*******

So now I go out there again outside and they're doing this just to torment me and hold me hostage inside the apartment so I can't go anywhere and do anything they've done this my whole life over and over and are only doing it to torment and be evil people they have to make up things about themselves because they themselves are such f****** slime balls that they can't make it through the day without talking s*** about someone else.
Her and that lady at savvy sativa with ring in her lip.
So I go out there to get something to eat and maybe socialize because I was invited to. And so I'm standing there and then she starts telling this kid this come up and start rubbing all over my leg while I'm eating and they've been telling stories about this event all over town since I've been here they pre-planned it staged it and told everyone to make sure the event happened while she stood there and watched this b**** is sick in the head

And then she tells them to keep doing it no matter what happens so I keep moving my leg as a polite way to tell this kid get off my f****** leg ain't even my kid he don't need to be on my f****** leg or she or whatever and then I walked off and back off if she keeps doing this it's the same broad over and over her and that blonde lady from Red Eye he drives the Jeep belonging to the lady lives upstairs from me

She's telling people she's a secret private investigator and she's not the lady is complete and total fraud and she's a liar

So anyway now this blonde lady from Savvy or from a red eye she when I first moved here went up and down the street told everyone she is a detective and she's not she forced entry into my home on Quincy then when I called the police she went and told them all that I gave her permission all this stuff thankfully I told him ahead of time she had no permission I never told her any of the kind and further these people keep playing a sick f****** head game all over town and these people keep going around starting it on purpose

Further the extortion continues because they keep doing this over and over everyone knows these accusations are false they keep staging up these investigations what they're doing is staging the environment first twisting the whole f****** story into something it's not and then go on presenting an issue the same people that followed me from apartment apartment all over town doing this over and over they've even stole my dog because they're so f****** slimy

The b**** tells these people all this s*** ahead of time always means things it don't mean s*** but she's telling him to do it manipulating everyone and trying to extort me because they think I'm and they're telling everybody they're going to keep doing it and last I make a deal with them and agree to get arrested over and over for them for s*** they do which they stage and run other people into the ground for to protect themselves because each and every one of those persons what they do is they go blame everyone else for the exact same thing they're doing to divert attention away from them on to someone else so that they can keep doing

Now the stupid b**** has red white copper car circling all the windows coming out in the parking lot driving circles around me everytime I go outside for a motherfuking years of this in the city and these people are punk ass b******

It's the same people doing this over and over they've been reported they keep going apartment apartment place to place business-to-business telling people they're FBI their investigators bottle they are none of these things never have been and are not going to be they're running a line of b******* and now they're doing it again at eden wood.

These same people make these accusations repeatedly, and they are false.

They twist these stories into something completely backwards that has absolutely nothing to f****** do with reality and then go around telling it to people and then tell everyone they're going to keep doing it unless you agree to do what they want you to do over and over and get arrested over and over for s*** they stage and for something which they can get ahead on at your expense
I don't really know what say.... Lol , I understand your problems but how does this relate to me or this thread ?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hello what I want to address and what I want intervention about is there's this lady out here at this apartment I don't know her name she's out there under that tent she started this s*** when I first moved here and has went and done it again her and that one lady from red eye dispensary keep going around from apartment to apartment and place I go to try to cut me off ahead of time to get people to go in there ahead of time and then they go in there and tell all people all these stories and all these rumors and make all these claims which ain't even true then have them all calling each other on the phone all this b*******

So now I go out there again outside and they're doing this just to torment me and hold me hostage inside the apartment so I can't go anywhere and do anything they've done this my whole life over and over and are only doing it to torment and be evil people they have to make up things about themselves because they themselves are such f****** slime balls that they can't make it through the day without talking s*** about someone else.
Her and that lady at savvy sativa with ring in her lip.
So I go out there to get something to eat and maybe socialize because I was invited to. And so I'm standing there and then she starts telling this kid this come up and start rubbing all over my leg while I'm eating and they've been telling stories about this event all over town since I've been here they pre-planned it staged it and told everyone to make sure the event happened while she stood there and watched this b**** is sick in the head

And then she tells them to keep doing it no matter what happens so I keep moving my leg as a polite way to tell this kid get off my f****** leg ain't even my kid he don't need to be on my f****** leg or she or whatever and then I walked off and back off if she keeps doing this it's the same broad over and over her and that blonde lady from Red Eye he drives the Jeep belonging to the lady lives upstairs from me

She's telling people she's a secret private investigator and she's not the lady is complete and total fraud and she's a liar

So anyway now this blonde lady from Savvy or from a red eye she when I first moved here went up and down the street told everyone she is a detective and she's not she forced entry into my home on Quincy then when I called the police she went and told them all that I gave her permission all this stuff thankfully I told him ahead of time she had no permission I never told her any of the kind and further these people keep playing a sick f****** head game all over town and these people keep going around starting it on purpose

Further the extortion continues because they keep doing this over and over everyone knows these accusations are false they keep staging up these investigations what they're doing is staging the environment first twisting the whole f****** story into something it's not and then go on presenting an issue the same people that followed me from apartment apartment all over town doing this over and over they've even stole my dog because they're so f****** slimy

The b**** tells these people all this s*** ahead of time always means things it don't mean s*** but she's telling him to do it manipulating everyone and trying to extort me because they think I'm and they're telling everybody they're going to keep doing it and last I make a deal with them and agree to get arrested over and over for them for s*** they do which they stage and run other people into the ground for to protect themselves because each and every one of those persons what they do is they go blame everyone else for the exact same thing they're doing to divert attention away from them on to someone else so that they can keep doing

Now the stupid b**** has red white copper car circling all the windows coming out in the parking lot driving circles around me everytime I go outside for a motherfuking years of this in the city and these people are punk ass b******

It's the same people doing this over and over they've been reported they keep going apartment apartment place to place business-to-business telling people they're FBI their investigators bottle they are none of these things never have been and are not going to be they're running a line of b******* and now they're doing it again at eden wood.

These same people make these accusations repeatedly, and they are false.

They twist these stories into something completely backwards that has absolutely nothing to f****** do with reality and then go around telling it to people and then tell everyone they're going to keep doing it unless you agree to do what they want you to do over and over and get arrested over and over for s*** they stage and for something which they can get ahead on at your expense
Medical cannabis forum... Not meth crisis forum.

Latest posts

Top Bottom