Can anyone tell me what is the wrong with this babe

• Thread starter Simba1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Simba1

Simba1

Hi guys and girls,
I want to know whats going on with this leaf ? Whats wrong,?is it kind of disease ?
Can anyone tell me what is the wrong with this babe

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Hi guys and girls,
I want to know whats going on with this leaf ? Whats wrong,?is it kind of disease ?
View attachment 1134044
All good nothing to worried about as she is young and growing taking food from where there is not of a element as long as the new grow is coming up better ...some things are nothing to worry about and some are so if still there in 2 weeks just post saying it hasn't improved ok πŸ€œπŸ€›πŸ‘»πŸš‚

Simba1

Simba1

All good nothing to worried about as she is young and growing taking food from where there is not of a element as long as the new grow is coming up better ...some things are nothing to worry about and some are so if still there in 2 weeks just post saying it hasn't improved ok πŸ€œπŸ€›πŸ‘»πŸš‚
Its growing good ,its chees auto xxl, in supersoil in the bottom layer its 30 days old.

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Some times the cure is worse trying to fix it just let them go until they start looking really sick they always will grow out of it these are my mum plants for cutting clones and they grow that fast they take food from other places like the leaf so if u want is boil the kettle put 2 tea bags in a mug then when cooled down pour tea cup into spray bottle e.g. a 1 or 1.5 ltr spray bottle and that should make them grow well as if u can see mine has leaf issues but I am not to worried about as grow plenty of crops to know if I need to do some thing or not as long as it's growing is the main thing two weeks from clones under a 600w hps so they are just settling in πŸ‘»πŸš‚πŸ’―βœ”πŸ€œπŸ€›

20210608 154739
20210608 154725
Kanzeon

Kanzeon

How far from the light source is it? Has there ever been any water sitting on the "thicker" part of that fan leaf? It could be the beginning of light shock.

Simba1

Simba1

How far from the light source is it? Has there ever been any water sitting on the "thicker" part of that fan leaf? It could be the beginning of light shock.
It is out door ,and i use to spray water on the leavs at sun set but its been 4 days I havent done that.

Simba1

Simba1

Some times the cure is worse trying to fix it just let them go until they start looking really sick they always will grow out of it these are my mum plants for cutting clones and they grow that fast they take food from other places like the leaf so if u want is boil the kettle put 2 tea bags in a mug then when cooled down pour tea cup into spray bottle e.g. a 1 or 1.5 ltr spray bottle and that should make them grow well as if u can see mine has leaf issues but I am not to worried about as grow plenty of crops to know if I need to do some thing or not as long as it's growing is the main thing two weeks from clones under a 600w hps so they are just settling in πŸ‘»πŸš‚πŸ’―βœ”πŸ€œπŸ€›
I have wermicompost can I make tea with it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom