Can autos be male plants?

• Thread starter B0ssD0ss
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

I have some autos 4 weeks from germination and concerned. I dont know if it's just because these autos are so small and compact it looks like balls on a photo plant or what. I'm going to include some pics any help is much appreciated.

Can autos be male plants
Can autos be male plants 2
Can autos be male plants 3
Can autos be male plants 4
Can autos be male plants 5
Can autos be male plants 6
Can autos be male plants 7
Can autos be male plants 8
Can autos be male plants 9
JiirxTTV

JiirxTTV

are they all like that? Because you need to take it outside if your other ones aren't

JiirxTTV

JiirxTTV

Take it out, sorry man. Those are nanners. It either hermaph'd or they sold you regular seeds. Possibly 10 out of 100 could be males. Let them know and send pics and you should get a replacement at the least.

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

Take it out, sorry man. Those are nanners. It either hermaph'd or they sold you regular seeds. Possibly 10 out of 100 could be males. Let them know and send pics and you should get a replacement at the least.

I had my suspicion already just needed confirmation. Damnit man. At least the other doesnt look like this so hopefully that one is a female. Thanks for the help.

JiirxTTV

JiirxTTV

I had my suspicion already just needed confirmation. Damnit man. At least the other doesnt look like this so hopefully that one is a female. Thanks for the help.
Sorry bro. Don't give up. You will have a few fails, we all do. At least you can grab a clone and play catch up if you have any buddies around. Good luck.

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

I have more seeds just dont wanna lose the 4 weeks I already put into this.

JiirxTTV

JiirxTTV

It can be beneficial to stagger them. I would pop at least 4 seeds at a time even if you are just going to run two. Just so you can get rid of the runts.
And pick the best pheno for a mother.

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

Well I have a small grow area. I run a 2x2x4 tent. So dont wanna pop 4 and have all 4 go and nowhere for them.

Jermamma420

Jermamma420

You could always save that pollen, pollinate the lower branches, and get more auto seeds.
Maybe stick it outside till it blooms.

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

You could always save that pollen, pollinate the lower branches, and get more auto seeds.
Maybe stick it outside till it blooms.

Interesting. May need to look up on that. Because its 50/50,chance for more OG Kush may be a good thing.

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Autos can be male. Femenized autos should be females.

I had a male auto Bruce banner that never threw one pistol it was strait male had another one herm on me and one grew with a ruderalis pheno so like 0% thc.

Ppl seem to forget that femenized and auto seeds are hybrids and with hybrids like those anything is possible.

Hate to see them turn out like that for ya but to start over is hardly a waste of time if you now know what to watch for and learned something.

Jermamma420

Jermamma420

Autos can be male. Femenized autos should be females.

I had a male auto Bruce banner that never threw one pistol it was strait male had another one herm on me and one grew with a ruderalis pheno so like 0% thc.

Ppl seem to forget that femenized and auto seeds are hybrids and with hybrids like those anything is possible.
Thats true, though you can still find regular, non femmed seeds for autos, but like you said, alot of those are hybrids, but a few are stable, like Lowryders. They breed true, all autos, and are a good one to use to breed crosses. So I'm told, anyway. lol. no experience yet, but I'm working on it.

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

Here is a picture of the other plant that was in with this guy. Doesnt look like the other one at all. Thoughts?

20200922 052658
20200922 052713
20200922 052706
20200922 052734
20200922 052733
20200922 052719
JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Haha the good old lowryder I grew lots of them 20 years ago now. I've got some seeds of low flyers.

Wish I had saved some lowryder seeds from back then

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

Haha the good old lowryder I grew lots of them 20 years ago now. I've got some seeds of low flyers.

Wish I had saved some lowryder seeds from back then

No exactly sure what you're talking about but thanks for stopping by.

Latest posts

Top Bottom