Can CHS be triggered by Grow Room smell alone?

• Thread starter Newbelinginaz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newbelinginaz

Newbelinginaz

My wife and patient seems to have CHS(Cannabis Hyperemesis Syndrome). It manifested itself after we started our first indoor grow and the skunk smell started. Any personal experience would help at this point. After three trips to the ER and many days of watching my wife in agony I still have a glimmer of hope that quitting smoking is not the only answer.

Mugwort

Mugwort

I’ve read a lot about this and worked for years as a PA. The symptoms are episodic nausea and vomiting which can last for several days and only relieved with hot showers or baths temporarily until bout is over. It is found more frequently in what can be described as heavy pot smokers. Often times individuals smoke more thinking nausea is relieved by cannabis only to make matters worse. It has its own description code for medical billing purposes and is becoming more widely recognized! If one thinks they may have genuine CHS a complete and total cessation of marijuana intake is called for as it is a diagnosis of exclusion. Save yourself a lot of time and medical insurance deductibles and try quitting for awhile and see if symptoms return when you resume smoking again. Do not ignore this. Chronic vomiting can insult and induce changes in the lining of the stomach and esophagus. Totally ignoring it could lead to changes on a cellular level...like cancer!

Mugwort

Mugwort

I’ve read a lot about this and worked for years as a PA. The symptoms are episodic nausea and vomiting which can last for several days and only relieved with hot showers or baths temporarily until bout is over. It is found more frequently in what can be described as heavy pot smokers. Often times individuals smoke more thinking nausea is relieved by cannabis only to make matters worse. It has its own description code for medical billing purposes and is becoming more widely recognized! If one thinks they may have genuine CHS a complete and total cessation of marijuana intake is called for as it is a diagnosis of exclusion. Save yourself a lot of time and medical insurance deductibles and try quitting for awhile and see if symptoms return when you resume smoking again. Do not ignore this. Chronic vomiting can insult and induce changes in the lining of the stomach and esophagus. Totally ignoring it could lead to changes on a cellular level...like cancer!
The mere smell of cannabis will not cause this syndrome!

Latest posts

Top Bottom