Can e-growers please send the chemical ferts to hell already?

• Thread starter RippedTorn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tall boys

tall boys

Care to enlighten us on how growing in coco somehow makes your flowers test positive for carcinogens? Lol

No nutrients in coco .
Now you need every chemical, to fill in the blanks .
Stuff ( coco ) is so bad, you have to rinse it, before you use it .

WHAT ???????????????????????????????

tall boys

tall boys

So,once you add nutrients to coco, the coco turns the nutrients into carcinogens?

I don't use coco .
Show me the chemical used for it, and I can tell you .
I have a paper back copy of the, 11th report on carcinogens .

I know in michigan, medical pot not testing good ...

tall boys

tall boys

My money on, it test positive for a TLV .
No googling for answer .

Lol ................

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I couldn't agree more with the OP .
I've smoked lots of stains and they all taste the same .

Just like chemicals and that's why I grow my own .

Smoked lots of strains grown by who? I grow a different seed plant about every 10 days and they come out distinctly different. My bottle of fertilizer doesnt change that.

Overfeeding and adding a lot of additives will affect flavor and even how the flower burns.

Good growers dont add too much. Marijuana is an accumulator plant. It will suck up what you give it.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Smoked lots of strains grown by who? I grow a different seed plant about every 10 days and they come out distinctly different. My bottle of fertilizer doesnt change that.

Overfeeding and adding a lot of additives will affect flavor and even how the flower burns.

Good growers dont add too much. Marijuana is an accumulator plant. It will suck up what you give it.
What he said! ^^^^^^^^^

BigCube

BigCube

You do understand every single hydroponic medium is like that dont you?

Gravel, rockwool, growdan, hydroton, coco. They all have to be rinsed (if you care about your plant). None if them have nutrients, all of them need every nutrient added.

Do you know why you have to rinse SOME lower priced coco? It's because they use salt water to process it. Most decent brands will rinse the salt water out before they package it. Some dont use salt water at all and thus needs no rinse.

None of your crying is rooted in science or fact. It's all just conspiracy theory, mumbo jumbo nonsense.

Now there is a rule on these forums that posts made to flame, provoke or otherwise insult people are forbidden.
Your coming very close to that line. Some might say you've crossed it.

While I'm all for free speech. These are the rules. I suggest you try a little harder to be less of an asshole? Just sayin...

Oh and BTW. The worst pot I've ever smoked was organic outdoor. Hands down. Am I saying that all organic and outdoor is shit? No, in fact some of the best pot I've smoked was also organic and outdoor. Also some of the best pot I've smoked was grown in coco.

Something to think about. You're looking like a giant douch right now lol.

tall boys

tall boys

I'll leave you guys alone .
I also am 56 years old and not wet behind the ears .

Carry on .................

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Before you go..56 years old is a youngster in this forum. BUT, making a statement like you did..requires some kind of proof imo..(BTW....I am WAY your senior 😜)

There is only one reputable test out there published where the organically grown vegetable (i cant remember what) ended up with more and more diverse flavanoids. The test showed that there may be a cause of action by the bacteria breaking down nutrients and its symbiotic relationship to the plant in some fruits and vegatables.

Other things like uva and uvb also stimulate processes which can give more flavor and in our case potency.

But these things are in diminishing returns and with all the variables in a grow the benefits of these things are likely missed. And things like environment and proper nutrition will yield much more tangible results.

The organic farmers sounding like religious fanatics are merely overstating the benefits due to clever marketing.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
That's why I grow my own .

Like every person here.

I would love to see a carcinogen report, on some of the coco grows ...

Yep all those soil grows void of lead and heavy metals..... What I also love is the all organic soil guys here failing tests out the ass for e coli and other bac/fungus. Cause you know "It's organic brooooo." Now let me dump a ton of animal shit that isnt fully composted in these pots without natural sunlight to break any of that down and call it good. Oh wait.... Fully support the bat guano industry since it organic.

This argument is retarded. Bad growers are bad growers even if you are using unicorn tears and clouds as a medium. Which is fire btw u should try it. If you buy anything from a store or a company, and use gas/diesel to get it to you and not a horse or a bike, you should be ashamed to even have an argument trying to put yourself up above everyone else. You are just as trash as you are calling everyone else.

Then you should get leaf analysis done and pay for it out of your own pocket and compare the elements in the leaves between the 2 methods and realize your plants are laughing at you. Specially for a 60 day crop indoors or is this another argument where the way you grow is they way everyone grows and should grow.

But by all means keep it going. It's quite entertaining.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Just to drive the above point home. It's microbial tests and residual solvent in extracts that is the biggest problem. Even stuff like pesticides really isnt a huge problem anymore (percentage wise) since they are so crazy on the tests people know you cant game that. BTW they also test for all the heavy metals ect and it is very far and few between that stuff fails for that. When it does tho.....yep its mostly soil grows from the greenhouses. Weird huh? God damn all these coco growers......

Last time I checked chem ferts or organic doesn't make a shit bit of difference when talking microbial contamination. One thing that will fail you a test real quick tho is going with the bacteria sprays that use organic manure in the carrier. Oh yeah that happened to a bunch of people here. It's organic tho so it must be good right. They get hit hard on salmonella.

Anyone who doesnt grow exactly like I do is trash. Wake up. I'm the smartest dude here. I know everything and then we all woke up and it was just a dream.

Untitled

DistyDemon

DistyDemon

I don't use coco .
Show me the chemical used for it, and I can tell you .
I have a paper back copy of the, 11th report on carcinogens .

I know in michigan, medical pot not testing good ...

Lol

Your growing the wrong strains (lmfao-- stains) then. 2 of the 20 I grow I just had tested. 24.2% and 21.3% thc.

I AM in Michigan

Latest posts

Top Bottom