Can I borrow your eyes for my plants? Trich check

• Thread starter sevare
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sevare

sevare

I’m pretty close to the end of the line. I’m pretty sure the answer is that they are ready to be chopped but one of them looks like it needs more time but the trichomes on it look ready. I’m on week 7

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Flush out your plant with cold water, it will not hurt it/ them reduce foxtailing and turn pistols, plan on chopping in 1 week to 10 days. Great job.

sevare

sevare

Flush out your plant with cold water, it will not hurt it/ them reduce foxtailing and turn pistols, plan on chopping in 1 week to 10 days. Great job.
Cold tap water? Or RO water? Do I ph it? And do I do that for the next week? Everyday I water it with the cold water

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

Ph RO water for 5 days to flush. Make it cold. Let it dry out for 2 or 3 days and chop .

But I'd say give it 1 more week of feed then flush. Doesn't look finished.

Moshmen

Moshmen

See all the white pistols still poppin , first sign she’s NOT ready the Amber trichs u are seeing are on sugar leaves the first to turn, ck the trichs as deep as you can see in the bud. I agree you have a week or two left - the flushing with cold water is bro science imo. Plain water your last couple water sessions is more than enuff

Top Bottom