Can i chop off the top of my plant after the tops is completely budded

• Thread starter Joshdiamond84
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Joshdiamond84

Joshdiamond84

Can i chop off the top of my plant after the tops is completely budded, so that the bottom can come up and finish budding properly. Or would i shock the plant? And turn it hermie?

Joshdiamond84

Joshdiamond84

Can i chop off the top of my plant after the tops is completely budded, so that the bottom can come up and finish budding properly. Or would i shock the plant? And turn it hermie?
I ask this mainly bc the too is almost completed and the bottom still is just starting

dire wolf

dire wolf

It won't turn hermi , it will just be headless ....which in many cases is not a bad idea

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

I have heard of plenty of outdoor growers harvesting their tops and letting the lowers continue to ripen, not sure why its not as common indoors.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I do it all the time whenever I have the space & time available, it works great just make sure it's ripe before you chop the top

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Yes you can I do this on some of my indoor crops the second harvest is a good way to go in my opinion . Od .

Joshdiamond84

Joshdiamond84

Yes you can I do this on some of my indoor crops the second harvest is a good way to go in my opinion . Od .
What do you mean by second harvest?
I wanna harvest the top after i cut it off so i can let the uds from under come up and complete budding. Bc the top is al ost conokete and bottom isnt at all

Top Bottom