Can I cut some of these leaves off?

• Thread starter Xochill2u
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Xochill2u

Xochill2u

Week 5 of flowering there’s leaves blocking sites. Just wondering if it’s ok to cut some off because a lot are in the way.

Can i cut some of these leaves off
Can i cut some of these leaves off 2
Can i cut some of these leaves off 3
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Wait what do you mean?
well both will work, make the decision based on a reason? more airflow? more light? etc
personally i don’t,
just keep it healthy and everything will be fine..
the plant will use most of its energy for the tops either way.

Xochill2u

Xochill2u

well both will work, make the decision based on a reason? more airflow? more light? etc
personally i don’t,
just keep it healthy and everything will be fine..
the plant will use most of its energy for the tops either way.
Ok great! Thank you!

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
your plant isnt "crowded" leaf wise. you can remove any leaves you want, you are fauna it is flora, we win. it will recover and move on ok too. but the leaves serve a purpose, so weigh it all out.

i have tried to objectively evaluate it, and i have determined that for me, it doesnt make a lot of difference. im here and mess with them a LOT, so i move leaves and tuck them and it seems to end the same and maybe a bit better than the ones i take leaves from. but if you have a life and cant invest the time then taking a leaf here and there can help.

i do think removing the stuff at the bottom is helpful and it makes watering easier.

your plant seems to be open enough to get great circulation, it also looks like it is getting light. i dont see any damaged either. so weigh out why you want to molest her, what benefit you want and be selective. although, i have seen them totally molested and they grew more leaves. it is just time.

Top Bottom