Can I do anything to help these recover?

• Thread starter cptbingo2000
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cptbingo2000

cptbingo2000

So being a newbie and an idiot, I decided to spray my GG4 auto flowers with a detergent mixture under full spectrum lights because I saw some holes being eaten in my leaves.
Up until that point they were still growing well and were starting week 4. So obviously (now that I’ve actually read) I burned the plants as the next day they looked near death. The next thing I did was to spray them down with ph balanced water, dry them off and tried to flush the soil with water. Then I let them sit for a week.
They look a little better, but I’m wondering what to do next. Should I leave them alone for a given period of time? Should I get back to the nutrient schedule at some point, or have I permanently stunted/ruined my chances at a crop?
I would feel better if they weren’t auto flowers, but I’m not sure what my next steps should be at week 5.
Thanks in advance!

Can i do anything to help these recover
Can i do anything to help these recover 2
Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

Welcome to the Farm!! ✌ 😎

Don't feel too bad, it's common for us newbies to get over-zealous and injure our plants thinking we are doing good. I'm far from expert, but based on your picture I would hold out hope that she'll survive. The upper leaves look OK.

Do those buckets have drainage holes?

cptbingo2000

cptbingo2000

Thanks! I'm trying so hard to just leave them alone, but the new grower anxiety has set in haha. Yes the buckets have plenty of holes, and some gravel at the bottom for good drainage.

cptbingo2000

cptbingo2000

Well, they are indeed perking up, so that makes me happy, but I have another generic question. Since these are autoflowers, and I stunted their growth for a week or two, does that delay the onset of the flowering/blooming process, or does the timeline remain constant, and I can just expect a smaller harvest size?

Top Bottom