Can I get a pound

• Thread starter Clyde4210
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Clyde4210

Clyde4210

Not sure on breeder they came from ILGM I bought the five pack. I still need to get it sorted out better that's where I'm at for now. I figure 4 or more weeks It's getting close though.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Not sure on breeder they came from ILGM I bought the five pack. I still need to get it sorted out better that's where I'm at for now. I figure 4 or more weeks It's getting close though.
Watch for the pistols to start turning orange and rescinding back into the cats, do you have a jewelers loupe to check the trichromes ?

Zombierider

Zombierider

What breeder ? Highly unlikely ya see a elbow but good luck still got bit to finish - if I were to guess 3 zips dried and cured maybe 🤔
Show off pics of a monster Sour Diesel auto.
He’ll yeah bro, that’s some serious buddage. At what point did you lollipop them? Thought autos weren’t supposed to be lollipopped lol, looks like they didn’t mind at all. If I had to guess, id say you get around half a pound, then again I’m a noob so take what I say with a grain of salt.

Clyde4210

Clyde4210

Watch for the pistols to start turning orange and rescinding back into the cats, do you have a jewelers loupe to check the trichromes ?
I have two loupes and both go up to 90x. I haven't looked at trichs but that first pic is what I'm watching on orange hairs. Debating on using over drive.

Clyde4210

Clyde4210

He’ll yeah bro, that’s some serious buddage. At what point did you lollipop them? Thought autos weren’t supposed to be lollipopped lol, looks like they didn’t mind at all. If I had to guess, id say you get around half a pound, then again I’m a noob so take what I say with a grain of salt.
Lollipoped at start of flowering. Soon as I had white hairs everywhere I did it every other day. Last 2 days I've done a little more. stuffs so small it won't hurt it's toothpick size. Taking off stuff like that last 2 days. Cut a few wait a few hours cut a few more. I always take a little and wait several hours and watch plants response.

Clyde4210

Clyde4210

What breeder ? Highly unlikely ya see a elbow but good luck still got bit to finish - if I were to guess 3 zips dried and cured maybe 🤔
463 grams could still use a little trimming. 147 grams of larf, trim and shake and I didn't weigh the bag I'm using. Unfortunately I lost some to mold but at the same time I was thankful for not having to trim it.

Moshmen

Moshmen

463 grams could still use a little trimming. 147 grams of larf, trim and shake and I didn't weigh the bag I'm using. Unfortunately I lost some to mold but at the same time I was thankful for not having to trim it.
Pics pics nice work!

Clearbluesky

Clearbluesky

Yes I lollipop and super crop Autos all the time, but you should get 8 o/z + would be my guess, still got sometime to go if you get what I said, buds need to be receding the hairs back into the bud. Couple more weeks at least.

Clyde4210

Clyde4210

Yes I lollipop and super crop Autos all the time, but you should get 8 o/z + would be my guess, still got sometime to go if you get what I said, buds need to be receding the hairs back into the bud. Couple more weeks at least.
Lollipoped and topped but it had 5 main colas before I topped it making it 4 I removed the entire center cola. If I would have scrogged might have gotten a couple pounds.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Depends on strain and if photoperiod or autoflowers, 1 auto will never give up a lb, the plants we grow outdoors in Maine give up several lbs, I just grow autos for fun and my last grow got a bit under 40g cured off 3 plants, would have got a bit more but had them in 2gal pots, it's possible to get a lb from a 6 plant grow as that is usually the limit of how many plants u can run, here it's 3 plants so I grow autoflowers bc growing 3 photoperiod plants is ridiculous and I don't smoke a whole lot so buy the time I start running low on weed just start 3 more, there is a huge difference growing under lights and growing outdoors were 3 or 4 lbs per plant is very common. However 6 high yield photoperiod plants will give a few lbs if done correctly.

Clearbluesky

Clearbluesky

I get 8 o/z off auto all the time. I got a journal going right now on two auto's alien vs triangle and they are only 55 days old and I bet I get a pound from both of them.

Clyde4210

Clyde4210

I get 8 o/z off auto all the time. I got a journal going right now on two auto's alien vs triangle and they are only 55 days old and I bet I get a pound from both of them.
You've got monsters I hope you get over a pound each. Ever grow Blue Microverse?

Clearbluesky

Clearbluesky

Won't get that much, just be happy 8o/z from each one. Got 30 more days on my plant in front and 6 weeks for the one in back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom