Can I get some seasoned advice

• Thread starter Lastnamefirst81
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lastnamefirst81

Lastnamefirst81

Technically my third grow but only 2 recently and I'm pretty sure I shorted the one right before this.
Currently growing
1- Acapulco Gold
1- 9# hammer
1- Amnesia
All just a basic topping and some de foliation. Had to somewhat super crop 2 of the plants as they were getting to tall

I have a 3x3 tent
1- 2000w LED
2- 1500w LED
Foxfarm ocean soil with various nutes in 5gal clothe pots
Started germ 4/18/21 by 5/8/21 they were in the 5g pots under 19/5 light until 6/1/21 when I set them to 12/12.

My dilemma is im starting to see some change to the pistols in various spots of 2 of the plants. Everything I read is this is way too soon to harvest but im also seeing the brown pistols. Figured of someone could take a look and let me know if im over thinking or not.

Thank you.

Can i get some seasoned advice
Can i get some seasoned advice 2
Can i get some seasoned advice 3
Can i get some seasoned advice 4
Can i get some seasoned advice 5
Can i get some seasoned advice 6
Can i get some seasoned advice 7
Lastnamefirst81

Lastnamefirst81

Of you touch em they will go brown. To much wind they can go brown, to much light they can go brown, seeded they will go brown.

Bugs can also cause this....

It's not uncommon for them to start turning orange and throw out new pistils. Some strain will do like 3 rounds of this.
Thank you I figured it was too soon. I probably touched them some when bending the branches. The brown is only on the 2 plants I had to bend a little now that I think.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Yup. What he said. It's strain dependent, and it also depends on who the breeder is. There are some really weird genetics floating around out there these days.
We have Amnesia Haze from ILGM going right now along with GDP also ILGM. The GDP has the pre-amber pistils. It will turn some, grow some, do it again...

I'm not super happy with ILGM. Lately many of their strains are going hermie or dwarf. We got a dwarf this time also. I hope it doesn't hermie.

Lastnamefirst81

Lastnamefirst81

kinda hard to tell but if you notice some of your leaf edges kinda curling up? than raise the light a bit..
looks awesome!
Thank you. Height is becoming a little bit of an issue now with my scrubber in the way. Plan on updating tent sizes next grow. I'll double check the leaf tips tomorrow when the lights come back on. Thanks again

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Get a piece of wood and make a top for the tent. Move all the filters, fans and other stuff outside of the tent. It doesn't matter if it's inside or outside, but with it all on top except for the lights, you have more grow room.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Thank you. Height is becoming a little bit of an issue now with my scrubber in the way. Plan on updating tent sizes next grow. I'll double check the leaf tips tomorrow when the lights come back on. Thanks again
yes leaf edges/tips worst case would look like a taco which is not happening with you, but you’d like to catch these things early..

Lastnamefirst81

Lastnamefirst81

yes leaf edges/tips worst case would look like a taco which is not happening with you, but you’d like to catch these things early..
Yeah I experienced the taco folds I do know what those look like

Top Bottom