Can I get some tips on turning my keif into pills ?

• Thread starter Bubblehaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

So I have a half a jar of keif probably 40-60 grams and i want to turn it to pills.
Anyone got a good recipe ?
I usually make cookies or butter or brownies.
I want to take a pill.
Whats the best method.
I tried heating it at 220 for 30 minutes letting it cool and then ate it.
Its working but i don't think I released the full potential by far.
I only did 2 grams worth don't want to do more until I have a good recipe.

Landfishd

Landfishd

I made some once with MCT oil. Cooked some kief in there for a couple hours I forgot what temperature it was. but you don't want to let it get too high. Maybe 250 or something I don't remember. Definitely have to cook it for a couple hours I tried it the first time for only a half hour and while that is plenty for oil probably kief needs a bit longer because it wasn't as strong when I tried it again with longer cook time.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
u can empty out capsules and just added keif into them. iv done this many of times and its worked very well...simple as that. ~SMF~

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter

I didn't really explain the process very well in that thread...but its really simple.

you already know the keif needs to be heated...I used to put the heated keif dry into caps.....

Now,

I mix the Keif with just enough olive oil to make a thick paste,
but thin enough to go though a plastic disposable cake decorating thingy
them warm the Dish in a crockpot.
inch or two of water in the crock pot... cover..on low for 5 or 6 hours..
Keifoilcooking

Spoon into the cake decorating thingy and fill your caps.
Then you can lick the bowl...have some milk handy :)

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Thanks for the help
Heating it up made it much stronger. I usually parachute 500 mg of strait keif and get buzzed.
Tonight my wife and I tested the pills. She took aprox. 250 mg she got nicely stoned probably a good normal dose.
Myself took aprox. 600 mg and I got high as a kite. I could see it wrecking someone who had less of a tolerance.
My dumb ass almost took 950mg I would have been in the stratosphere.
Gonna try to cook some with coconut oil and see if it will even be better.
Definitely better then burning it in a bowl by far. Watching it burn away in between hits.
Gonna do some experimenting .Cook it longer as well.I know they can be made much stronger gonna keep trying.

Drea

Drea

Alrighty then! That is easy enough and coconut oil is the best for you so Thank You! I am gonna try kief outta the grinder, no baking with coconut oil. I have a very high tolerance so I'm trying to make stronger.

shemshemet

shemshemet

Oh....sorry but definitely bake it. Heat is necessary (or time) but heat is better.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Skunkfarm.com ftmfw every time.

Decarb at 293* for 8 mins.

They sell 00 and 000 sized empty caps at most health food stores or amazon.

D

Dmannnnnnn

So I have a half a jar of keif probably 40-60 grams and i want to turn it to pills.
Anyone got a good recipe ?
I usually make cookies or butter or brownies.
I want to take a pill.
Whats the best method.
I tried heating it at 220 for 30 minutes letting it cool and then ate it.
Its working but i don't think I released the full potential by far.
I only did 2 grams worth don't want to do more until I have a good recipe.
Straight keif decarbed...
Here is a chart choose how u want

If not I always find that extracting with alcohol and then adding to butters oils etc is always the best way.. nothing extracts as good as pure grain alcohol..

If u have say a tcheck or lab around u can test concentration after cooking off alcohol so you know how to dose ..

Those r the 2 best ways but no matter what I make I extract with alcohol first .. there are lots of ways to do it but you could run weed through butter for 7 days straight and it will still be weaker then doing a couple hr alcohol extract then mixing in accordingly..

Happy cooking

IMG 1946
D

Dmannnnnnn

Also u
Straight keif decarbed...
Here is a chart choose how u want

If not I always find that extracting with alcohol and then adding to butters oils etc is always the best way.. nothing extracts as good as pure grain alcohol..

If u have say a tcheck or lab around u can test concentration after cooking off alcohol so you know how to dose ..

Those r the 2 best ways but no matter what I make I extract with alcohol first .. there are lots of ways to do it but you could run weed through butter for 7 days straight and it will still be weaker then doing a couple hr alcohol extract then mixing in accordingly..

Happy cooking[/QUOTE

Oops just noticed something tells me after 5 years has past he's already made it lmfao

Top Bottom