Can I Harvest DWC in Multiple Batches while Flushing?

• Thread starter BC21596
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BC21596

BC21596

Hi. I have grown a plant in DWC. One week ago, I stopped adding nutrients to start a flush and then 2 days ago, I switched out for pure, pH balanced water. Today I harvested the upper half of the plant. Some was light burned and I kept that separate, but most looks pretty good with mostly white trichomes and a few amber. Really no clear trichomes left.

The lower buds are whitish because they don't have as much chlorophyll, but they still have pretty good trichrome development. Not as much as on the top, but more than 50% of what the top has. Since the plant is already being flushed, will these lower buds ripen any more now that they are getting light? Right now, they are about 50% clear, 50% white. No amber that I can see. I'm just not really sure what to do next.

Thanks.

BC21596

BC21596

I decided to go ahead and add nutes and see how it goes. I'll feed them for a week and maybe just not flush the second batch. That way I can tell how much difference a flush makes. If they are still a little unripe at the end of the week, then I can flush for another week.

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

Lots of ppl dwc do not flush since you really dial down nutes last 10 days

Soil, yes, your trying to clean up the soil that’s been watered with nutes for 10-14 wks

BC21596

BC21596

Lots of ppl dwc do not flush since you really dial down nutes last 10 days

Soil, yes, your trying to clean up the soil that’s been watered with nutes for 10-14 wks
I did not know you were supposed to dial down the nutes in the last 10 days, but that's sort of what I did for the flush. 7 days out, I started adding just fresh water and managing the pH based on the reservoir. 2 days out I then change to pure, ph balanced water.

Top Bottom