Can I Harvest Now And What Will Be The Effect ?

• Thread starter CriticalDog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CriticalDog

Hello, I wonder If I can harvest my plants now and what will be the effect :) Actually 3 days after the pictures taken.

Snimka1
Snimka2
C

CriticalDog

Also If I cut the whole plant, I have been told that it will still continue to produce trichomes and making them from cloudy to amber maybe ?

madgrower

madgrower

Also If I cut the whole plant, I have been told that it will still continue to produce trichomes and making them from cloudy to amber maybe ?
I just harvested some big nug that looked like that and it’s pretty good smoke not a sleepy high and they will darken up

Last edited:
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Hello, I wonder If I can harvest my plants now and what will be the effect :) Actually 3 days after the pictures taken.
These are the sugar leaves. They mature way faster. Look at the trichomes on calyxes. Also pic of the whole plant would be nice. I have 40-45 days to go with my gals but if i put the sugar leaves under microscope they will look about the same as yours (ok not quite, but you get the point :))

C

CriticalDog

Nice. The plant is critical and on the info they said that it will be ready for harvest for 7-8 weeks, one of the faster. I think the flowering begin between 10-15 august. I know they can live at least 1 weak more but I dont have much time and this is the reason I'm asking for the earliest time for harvest :) Thank you, I will attach picture tomorrow and you can tell what you think. Also more pics on the trichomes :))

Top Bottom