can i have a perpetual auto grow in one tent?

• Thread starter lvstealth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
it is a 4x4, i have 4 different LED lights for 690w total watts (3x150w and 1 240w), i have learned to keep the tent at a pretty stable environment almost automatically.

i feel like i can manage the light needs by raising and lowering and dimming the lights as needed. i use a lux app the lights overlapping seem to make a big difference, but managable with the app. it might not be right numerically, but when i see my plants looking just perfect, i check the light and note it, then set accordingly and then watch and adjust. so now i know what numbers i need at what stages and it seems to be working great.

i am thinking add one plant every 3 weeks. most autos are done between 12 to 14 weeks, i will have to make my selections accordingly. even longer and at most it would be 6 plants in a 4x4 for a week or so. then mostly it would be 4, add one just popped, so can sit to the side, then when one comes out it goes in that place.

one concern is humidity. how to make it great for a seedling to flowering at the same humidity. i am experimenting with ways to raise the humidity in just one area using fans and a humidifier and even bowls of water.

converting might be interesting... i have already started some, im not big on waiting when i have some crazy idea, so this is new! a forced wait! i drew it all out and i can start adding and have a max of 8 plants for a week or so, but one just started and one about to go out... so im thinking of starting this, if i can solve the humidity problem

Top Bottom