can i pick some buds now?

• Thread starter toledobudfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

toledobudfarmer

i have two or three plants were some of the buds litte hairs are at least 80% brown i heard u are supposed to harvest when they are about 70 but some of the buds are not that far along , can i harvest some of the buds or leave them till the rest catch up?

M

Mother Chucker

i have two or three plants were some of the buds litte hairs are at least 80% brown i heard u are supposed to harvest when they are about 70 but some of the buds are not that far along , can i harvest some of the buds or leave them till the rest catch up?

its about trichomes not the hairs.
what week are you in flowering?

T

the man with no

erm... mines well into flowering now , no trichs but good meaty buds... im about 3 or alittle over weeks into flowering - its an outside grow im assuming trichs will appear when the lights are 12/12 not quite there yet starts 12/12 from the 26th here... am i right in my thinking? - sorry to hijack the thread but i feel its relavent question to add here?

:confused0054:

P

Panthercham

Trich development is in the genetics. Photoperiod has nothing to do with it. Hang in there they'll start to pop soon.

J

Jalisco Kid

Thats funny I can veg a plant for 6 months and have no trics Hormones bro genitics is not the trigger. of couse genitics will dictate what value your trics will be. If you are on the top part of the world you should be at 12/12 unless around the Equator. JK

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
My GDP outdoors had major trichs at week2 or so from the very first start of declining daylight, indoors it does the same thing.

Indoors, I get trichs on just about everything from week three forward, some way more thatn others

Tex

L

luckyscorpio

5 weeks......be patient!!!

T

the man with no

one of mines starting to frost up real nice - the other not doing bugger all just very fluffy bulky buds . on the other hand , one i have left outside - not under cover has just started budding and has already many tryhcs , i believe the crystals are formed to protect the bud itself ... none the less , patience is the key here - and its a virtue best learned! would you rather cut it down now , or as others here have suggested , wait until its ready and get what all your hard work has produced? - if you cant wait - go and buy some of someone just to tie you over.... btw as a rule of thumb , you need to wait until the fan leaves are eather dropping off - or very yellow and used of all their goodness...

T

toledobudfarmer

thank u some of the fan leaves are doing just that browning and dying

convex

convex

Ummm ... any chance the plant may have been pollinated or hermi?
Pollination will speed your finishing time.

Dr.stickerdick

Dr.stickerdick

How do you know there are no tricombs? Do you have a glass or scope? And are you really speaking about trics or hairs visable to naked{he said naked} eye?

Top Bottom