Can I Post This?

• Thread starter Shawnery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shawnery

Questions about legal cannabis businesses here in California? There may be conversations about theatrical pricing for theatrical products here in California. Questions may pertain to medical cannabis or recreational cannabis both of which are legal. Maybe topics could refer to licensing for both business and growing.

I'm honestly not looking for customers or trying to sell anything on here what so ever. I honestly just want to discuss theatrical ideas with people who find themselves situated in the same industry as my theatrical business may or may not be.

Thanks either way!

Organikz

Organikz

Questions about legal cannabis businesses here in California? There may be conversations about theatrical pricing for theatrical products here in California. Questions may pertain to medical cannabis or recreational cannabis both of which are legal. Maybe topics could refer to licensing for both business and growing.

I'm honestly not looking for customers or trying to sell anything on here what so ever. I honestly just want to discuss theatrical ideas with people who find themselves situated in the same industry as my theatrical business may or may not be.

Thanks either way!
I would consult with your local licensing commission or board. i'm not in a legal state so i don't really know how you refer to them. Law differ depending on jurisdiction i'm sure.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter

Thanks either way!
I guess it would depend on the actual nature of the questions ,,,, give it a go, whats the worse that can happen I would have to delete the thread........... Everything you said is open to interpretation. So give it a go and dont try to sell anything and you should be ok. But as someone mentioned might be a good idea to talk to the powers that be in your state......

Top Bottom