Can I put my neighbors 6 plants in my greenhouse?

• Thread starter kolah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kolah

I will have 6 plants in my greenhouse. My neighbor asked if he could put his 6 in my greenhouse. (nights are getting cold up here). He has his redcard.

Can I put his 6 plants in my GH or do I need him to sign the CO MMJ form that assigns me as his caregiver?

I know that the stupidass law says one person can have a total of 6 plants, 3 budding and 3 in veg or 'Usable." IMO "usable" is a grey area.

All and any help appreciated.

(just puffed some Shiskaberry. this stuff kicks ass) whew.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I will have 6 plants in my greenhouse. My neighbor asked if he could put his 6 in my greenhouse. (nights are getting cold up here). He has his redcard.

Can I put his 6 plants in my GH or do I need him to sign the CO MMJ form that assigns me as his caregiver?

I know that the stupidass law says one person can have a total of 6 plants, 3 budding and 3 in veg or 'Usable." IMO "usable" is a grey area.

All and any help appreciated.

(just puffed some Shiskaberry. this stuff kicks ass) whew.

Put the plants in there, tell no one, youll be fine.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Check them over thoroughly for pests and disease.

sky high

sky high

From my understanding, there is nothing in the laws that says that 2 or more patients cannot share grow space. Just get a copy of his card and post it....and if yer really wanting to take it to the limit, tag his plants with his card #.

Should be a great finish!

s h

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Your good, there is no rule about patients co-gardening only caregivers..I do think they are trying to limit it to no more than three patients under one roof and only two can be family related.

Tex

K

kolah

Cool,,,and thanks. and yes, I definitely will check the plants over real good.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Dont think they would say a thing about 12 plants between you and neighbor, both patients, worse case they would ripp em out, no charges, now if ya had 20 or 30 they might be upset.
Best to be safe, but then again fuck em all and their bullshit regulations.

Back before all this, it was fun getting away with growing a few plants. Then the boom hit and now were all somewhat exposed after thinking we were safe.

I say dissapear off the radar, keep it small scale, get a decent plant count recommendation from Doc.,30 is fine imo, grow high quality dirt organic home grown enough to supply self, donate some to chemo and cancer patients, sell the rest a few zips at a time to close friends..

Unit541

Unit541

From my understanding, there is nothing in the laws that says that 2 or more patients cannot share grow space. Just get a copy of his card and post it....and if yer really wanting to take it to the limit, tag his plants with his card #.

Should be a great finish!

s h

From experience, at least with CSPD, the tags on the plants stop the questioning and make a visit go a lot faster. Without tags on the plants to tie them to a specific red card, this model seems to LEO's to be more something you made up on the spot.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Kolah,that greenhouse doesnt happen to be a bio-dome does it?Ive been checking these out and they seem really prevalent in colorado.I share much of the same kind of weather you do and bio domes seem to be the shiznit.Id be very interested in talking with you if you own a dome.

www.growingspaces.com
www.biodome revolution.com

C

cb303

it kind of depends what kind of relationship you and your local bullies have they don't like me and i'm known so i wouldn't have anymore than me legal count as a caregiver i know of other friends in other parts of the city who do share garden space and are totally fine check your local laws and see what it says

K

kolah

Kolah,that greenhouse doesnt happen to be a bio-dome does it?Ive been checking these out and they seem really prevalent in colorado.I share much of the same kind of weather you do and bio domes seem to be the shiznit.Id be very interested in talking with you if you own a dome.

www.growingspaces.com
www.biodome revolution.com

Nope, it is not a dome. Those things are nice but way too pricey for me. I made my own GH 10'x12' out of 2x's and covered it with 6 ml greenhouse plastic. It cost me about 700-800 bucks in materials and it will withstand 80 mph winds. I'll upgrade to Solexx panels later down the road. Cheers and beers!

Dcp 3385
K

kolah

I am quite fortunate and thankful to have about 26.5 acres up here in the Rocky Mts of CO. (off grid and pretty self sufficient).

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Were you hit by the winds Wednesday? My hills had 90mph tearing through, knocking plants over, stressing me out. And yesterday hail...

The greenhouse looks great mate, functional ingenuity and good style, nice job.
Hope this last month (plus a week or two) goes smoothly for you brother.

Love & Light

K

kolah

Yeah, I'd guess they were about 60-70 mph here. No hail so far this summer.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Very Nice Work on that Greenhouse!
And, yeah..I'd have to say, you have it going on Bro!

That's my dream your living!

:banana1sv6:

K

kolah

Very Nice Work on that Greenhouse!
And, yeah..I'd have to say, you have it going on Bro!

That's my dream your living!

:banana1sv6:

Thanks Ken! I left shitty Buffalo NY years ago to chase this dream.
"smokem and pokem" LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom