can i save it or throw it away..?

• Thread starter wl300
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wl300

wl300

so first off i screwed up i know. second of i really just want to know if i can save these girls or not? if i can save them how do i go about saving them. so last week i sprayed for bugs and caterpillars.. i have had a lot of problems with white flies and aphids plus caterpillars so i sprayed bt and plant therapy. 2 days later they were starting to burn but since it started it has just kept going even on plants that had no signs originally. im growing out doors in diy greenhouse usually 80 to 86 degrees humidity usually 50 at night is 60 65 degrees and 60 humidity . fox farms soil feeding every other week maxsea bloom some started flowering 3rd week of july others just started 2 weeks ago ph between 6.2 and 6.7 the pics will be posted from at first when it started then as it went along till now

Can i save it or throw it away
Can i save it or throw it away 2
Can i save it or throw it away 3
Can i save it or throw it away 4
Can i save it or throw it away 5
Can i save it or throw it away 6
Can i save it or throw it away 7
BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

First off...lol...Welcome to the FARM! 🤙 😎
Second...I'm no expert, but there's a few here who I consider "are", and you've come to the right place for help! 🤔🙂

@Aqua Man
@ComfortablyNumb
@Dirtbag
(Just to "call" a few experience growers)...🙃😉😎

LoDesertGro

LoDesertGro

What’s bt? Plant therapy is ok, it just never seemed to fully handle what problem I was tackling. I’ve also used jms stylet oil which I love and hate at the same time lol. That’s a white mineral oil that coats and suffocates soft tissue bugs but u gotta be careful with this one because it’s photo-reactive . I recently switched to Athena ipm and to me this is probably the best out right now, I still add a small amount of the jms with the Athena and by far it’s worked the best. Even at heavy concentration it won’t burn leaves or anything. Says u can use it up till harvest but that’s something I don’t think I wanna try if I’m gonna smoke these buds lol.

wl300

wl300

@LoDesertGro bt is for catipillars and yea grow store recomends using three different products to treat bugs so they dont become immune to it. i rarely ever use it in flower and i only use save till harvest stuff and usaully wont spray when flowering starts.. i ddnt pay attention when i made one of the batches of spray and ended up using more bug killer then water. and i also bud wash all my stuff even outdoors... and yea all that stuff is going to get cut off as soon as i see no recovery ..

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

@ comfortablynumb i did spray them but as soon as i saw the problems starting i did wash them with ph regular plain water. and thanks for the read i have been growing 3 years and i did this on my first clones grow i know better i just got distracted lol
Cool. So you do see this then?

wl300

wl300

yea i got some bioweed kelp that has that in it been feed ing it with that and plain ph water .. my biggest thing is i want to cut all the dead or messed up stuff but im affraid if i do that ill really hurt the plants. what would u suggest

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

but will pulling it all off hurt the plant itself more
Small trim scissors. They are actually taking away from the plant now. They are unable to generate food and so they rob the plant. The plant tries to cut them off.
Remove them and that energy will go back into the good portions.

GODNYC

GODNYC

so first off i screwed up i know. second of i really just want to know if i can save these girls or not? if i can save them how do i go about saving them. so last week i sprayed for bugs and caterpillars.. i have had a lot of problems with white flies and aphids plus caterpillars so i sprayed bt and plant therapy. 2 days later they were starting to burn but since it started it has just kept going even on plants that had no signs originally. im growing out doors in diy greenhouse usually 80 to 86 degrees humidity usually 50 at night is 60 65 degrees and 60 humidity . fox farms soil feeding every other week maxsea bloom some started flowering 3rd week of july others just started 2 weeks ago ph between 6.2 and 6.7 the pics will be posted from at first when it started then as it went along till now
I’m mad late but there are some natural ways to combat pest; I had issues with butterflies and spider mites. I used neem oil, peppermint oil, cinnamon oil, a small amount of dish soap, and water to dilute the dish soap. I applied it twice once in the early morning before the sun came up and once at night until the problem went away and my plants were still in the veg stage so I didn’t have to worry about damaging the collas. Hopes this helps in the future.

S

Slim0317

ok thanks i appreciate
Small trim scissors. They are actually taking away from the plant now. They are unable to generate food and so they rob the plant. The plant tries to cut them off.
Remove them and that energy will go back into the good portions.

When I prune my plants, if there is a lot to remove, I spread it out over a few days in order to remove all the growth that's taking away from the overall without stressing or shocking the plant unnecessary. I'm thinking same principle works here?

Latest posts

Top Bottom