Can I save this plant.

• Thread starter bookel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bookel

Since buds started showing up the leaves have been yellowing. This is my second harvest if I get to harvest this plant. Not lots of experience. I've been growing in a tent. The first grow was completely indoors. This grow since in warm months I put the tent on my covered deck. This has beenfine until now. At first I thought maybe I over watered. Sticking my finger in the soil it was moist. I started putting it outside during daylight hoping to dry out the soil some. The yellowing continued. Now it's cooling off outside I've moved it back indoors. The yellowing continues. I have two other plants in the the tent. Much younger though and are looking fine. On my first harvest the buds were bigger than these are now. My question is do these appear ready to harvest or am I losing my plant? If it's dying tips on saving it are appreciated.

Can i save this plant
Can i save this plant 2
Can i save this plant 3
Can i save this plant 4
BigBlonde

BigBlonde

I'm no expert, but my first thoughts have to do with watering and nutrients. How often do you water it and what are you feeding it? Some yellowing of the leaves is normal during flowering because the plant is diverting resources.

B

bookel

I typically finger test the soil and water a little if too dry. Feeding? I know that is a thing. My first grow went so well and no feeding so I haven't done that with this grow.

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Dude that plants crazy deficient, maybe even pH imbalanced. You had a magic smooth first grow right? Yeah I’ve seen that before. Now this second on not so great.

do yourself a huge solid. Google “cannabis feeding“ and learn everything you can about the stages of growth and what the wants in each phase. N during veg, PK for bloom is the simple version, but there is more nuance.
then there is the various products and methods to fertilize; liquid, topical, soil prep etc.

you’re just at the tip of the iceberg with this hobby keep learning.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

She needed food weeks ago, bad. Looks like it should have started ahowing this 3 to 4 weeks ago. Definitely need nutrients next grow.

R

ritoMox

Since buds started showing up the leaves have been yellowing. This is my second harvest if I get to harvest this plant. Not lots of experience. I've been growing in a tent. The first grow was completely indoors. This grow since in warm months I put the tent on my covered deck. This has beenfine until now. At first I thought maybe I over watered. Sticking my finger in the soil it was moist. I started putting it outside during daylight hoping to dry out the soil some. The yellowing continued. Now it's cooling off outside I've moved it back indoors. The yellowing continues. I have two other plants in the the tent. Much younger though and are looking fine. On my first harvest the buds were bigger than these are now. My question is do these appear ready to harvest or am I losing my plant? If it's dying tips on saving it are appreciated.
What is the soil that you're using? It still looks early enough for you to get it back in shape. Do you have access to worm castings? Someone with more knowledge on how you can start getting her fed will be along shortly.

B

bookel

Looks like it's a natural change as the buds are almost ready for harvest. Chalk this up to inexperience on my part.

Latest posts

Top Bottom