Can i slow down my growth?

• Thread starter DevinA95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madbud

Madbud

I will probably reduce the lighting to 16/8 tonight. I appreciate your help
Its not that easy, you can only cut back about a half hour/week. If your size plant goes from 6 hours darkness to 8 too quickly she can start flowering then reveg. Revegging isn’t necessarily bad, but if she revegs as the days grow longer til June 21 it takes longer to reflower. You get great buds but your harvest date will run beyond September. I’m running 14/10 but just starting seedlings now, to plant outdoors around Mothers Day.

DevinA95

DevinA95

Its not that easy, you can only cut back about a half hour/week. If your size plant goes from 6 hours darkness to 8 too quickly she can start flowering then reveg. Revegging isn’t necessarily bad, but if she revegs as the days grow longer til June 21 it takes longer to reflower. You get great buds but your harvest date will run beyond September. I’m running 14/10 but just starting seedlings now, to plant outdoors around Mothers Day.
That works for me too. I'll cut them back a half hour starting tomorrow. I definitely don't want them to take longer than necessary.

Latest posts

Top Bottom