Can I still FIM?

• Thread starter jamk911
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jamk911

jamk911

hey guys just wondering if there is a time limit on fimming..? My plants are quite decent size now.. about 6 weeks from seed now...I feel like theyre too late to really get any use from topping.. as by time new main stems form.. it would be flowering time.. and would hinder main cola size..
Was just wondering.. well I know I waited too long, i wanted to go all natural but am realizing the height is going to be too much and was thinking fimming may help.. by making all side branches shoot up before flower..
Is it too late or should I do it... if not.. any way to maybe stall the top ?.. without destroying yield .. heres plant pics.. wonder if fimmings even possuble.. the nodes are no longer together.. they alternate now..
Day and night pic.. the leaves go up and down depending on hour lol..
They are 27 inches tall... whats that like 70 cm?
Can i still fim
Can i still fim 2

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
hey guys just wondering if there is a time limit on fimming..? My plants are quite decent size now.. about 6 weeks from seed now...I feel like theyre too late to really get any use from topping.. as by time new main stems form.. it would be flowering time.. and would hinder main cola size..
Was just wondering.. well I know I waited too long, i wanted to go all natural but am realizing the height is going to be too much and was thinking fimming may help.. by making all side branches shoot up before flower..
Is it too late or should I do it... if not.. any way to maybe stall the top ?.. without destroying yield .. heres plant pics.. wonder if fimmings even possuble.. the nodes are no longer together.. they alternate now..
Day and night pic.. the leaves go up and down depending on hour lol..
They are 27 inches tall... whats that like 70 cm?
View attachment 1006261View attachment 1006262
I'd fim and hold them in veg for 2 more weeks before you flip them to flower.

Top Bottom