Can I switch my light period during flower

• Thread starter Kushizle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kushizle

Kushizle

Hey so I just switched my timer to 12/12 a couple days ago and accidently set it to run during the day (on @8:00am off @ 8:00pm). Can I switch the timer to (on @8:00pm off @8:00am) run at night without causing photoperiod stress that could cause herms???? It's only day 2 or 3 of flower so what is everyones opinion on changing the lights this early during flower?? I'm hunting from seed so I really don't want this run to herm thanks!!!

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
If your just into flowering do asap. If your 5 weeks into flowering don't do it stress herm.

If they haven't shown actual bud formation yet and you just flipped the lights 2 days ago the plants are still in veg phase anyways.

Like the advise do it right away shut off the lights till next 12 on be it 4 hours or 14 hours away.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Hey so I just switched my timer to 12/12 a couple days ago and accidently set it to run during the day (on @8:00am off @ 8:00pm). Can I switch the timer to (on @8:00pm off @8:00am) run at night without causing photoperiod stress that could cause herms???? It's only day 2 or 3 of flower so what is everyones opinion on changing the lights this early during flower?? I'm hunting from seed so I really don't want this run to herm thanks!!!
Just give them extra dark time until your timing is right. 24 hrs dark won't hurt them...may help boost them into flowering. ( So say some )

growsince79

growsince79

If they herm that easy wtf wants it. Should be no problems

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
If they herm that easy wtf wants it. Should be no problems
Hey, a little bit of light at the wrong time through flower sure can. The fking light on my dehu was left uncovered for 3-4 nights..just a tiny little indicator light about 2-3 weeks into flower, I blame for an entire crop of hermied Xbeautiie's a few crops ago.

Porky1982

Porky1982

Hey, a little bit of light at the wrong time through flower sure can. The fking light on my dehu was left uncovered for 3-4 nights..just a tiny little indicator light about 2-3 weeks into flower, I blame for an entire crop of hermied Xbeautiie's a few crops ago.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I would say its bad genetics not your dehumidifiers fault.

To the OP just change it when you want they will be fine.

Top Bottom