Can I Take Clones Week 5 Of Flower?

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vangs

vangs

i got this crazy pheno of wounded warrior from thug pug and its so dope. i gotta keep it.. i took a cut week 5 of flower, i no its gunna root but i noticed last time the bud started to turn grey almost like it was molding. any advice? can't even guy a pack of wounded warrior anymore.

Smerb

Smerb

i got this crazy pheno of wounded warrior from thug pug and its so dope. i gotta keep it.. i took a cut week 5 of flower, i no its gunna root but i noticed last time the bud started to turn grey almost like it was molding. any advice? can't even guy a pack of wounded warrior anymore.
Cut the Mary off.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Some say snip the bud in half, some say snip all bud off. But leave any and all leaves on. Snip as you normally would and clone. I took some from week 7 and week 8 from flip. All 4 rooted, then stalled out. Basically they didn't reveg, they finished. I skipped the buds. There's a thread about it. I did it for shits n giggles.

vangs

vangs

Some say snip the bud in half, some say snip all bud off. But leave any and all leaves on. Snip as you normally would and clone. I took some from week 7 and week 8 from flip. All 4 rooted, then stalled out. Basically they didn't reveg, they finished. I skipped the buds. There's a thread about it. I did it for shits n giggles.
thats what happened to me... they didn't reveg. they just finished.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Did yours root as well? I did end up tossing the rest of the bud in my trim pile. Lol

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Wait till its done and leave enough growth on it to keep it alive and then put it under 24/0 until it starts growing shoots out of the buds and clone those.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
what do you mean by leave enough growth on it?
Just leave all of the lower buds, like one bud per branch should do, put it back under 24 hours of light and it will reveg out of the buds you left on. I like to let the ones Im gonna reveg dry out a bit before chop, that way I can give them a good watering with veg nutes to help them re veg.

vangs

vangs

Just leave all of the lower buds, like one bud per branch should do, put it back under 24 hours of light and it will reveg out of the buds you left on. I like to let the ones Im gonna reveg dry out a bit before chop, that way I can give them a good watering with veg nutes to help them re veg.
i get roots on them but the bud thats on it, turns grey almost moldy looking.. don't rlly understand what you mean.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
i get roots on them but the bud thats on it, turns grey almost moldy looking.. don't rlly understand what you mean.
When you cut the plant to harvest it dont harvest it all, leave buds on the plant and then put the plant back under 24 hours of light and the buds you leave on will start growing out new shoots that can be cloned.

P

Pimples

Yes you can take cuts from a stock plant that late in flower. Just take more cuts than usual to cover potential losses. They will take forever to root and grow all funky for a long while. Use 24 hour t5 or t12 lighting. 6400 Kelvin "blue" light is your friend here. They will grow twisty funky leaves and shoots out the flowering buds but eventually resume normal growth. Use a high auxin kelp product in the rootzone and as a foliar spray weekly once they are out of the propagator and transplanted..Stay away from cytokinins. Again...its going to take alot longer to get them rolling in a vegetative state.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
If you are gonna cut extra buds to cover damp offs why not just leave some on the plant for an almost sure thing to get clones?

Latest posts

Top Bottom