Can I use Jacks 3 2 1 with Big bud/OverDrive?

• Thread starter farmer219
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
farmer219

farmer219

I'm transitioning from additives to salts and plan to use MOAB during flower but I still have a good amount of big bud and overdrive left. Can I use big bud and overdrive instead MOAB in jacks 321?

Thanks.

Mackrob

Mackrob

Yes, I PK boaster is recommended during flower. Most people use .5 grams per gallon of mkp. But you can substitute it for any PK boaster or just run the 4 / 2 formula in flower like greengenesgarden. 4 grams part A and 2 grams part B. Add epsom salt if you see deficiency. Or run the GG boast formula 2/2/2/1.2 A/B/Epsom Salt/MKP.

farmer219

farmer219

Yes, I PK boaster is recommended during flower. Most people use .5 grams per gallon of mkp. But you can substitute it for any PK boaster or just run the 4 / 2 formula in flower like greengenesgarden. 4 grams part A and 2 grams part B. Add epsom salt if you see deficiency. Or run the GG boast formula 2/2/2/1.2 A/B/Epsom Salt/MKP.
Hey thanks for droppin by. Great! I still have a shitload of these bottle nutrients from when i was dumb and didnt know shit. lol

Also I'm currently running his old 2/2.7/2 formula. GG recommends 1.2g of MPK for that formula but i don't have any... do you think i can use 1.2g/gal MOAB instead?

mikeross

mikeross

On a 9 week strain what week do you start adding the .5g MKP and what week do you cut it out?

Thegreywizard

Thegreywizard

What is this MKP you guys are talking about using with Jacks?

Thegreywizard

Thegreywizard

Ok what does it do that it’s required to add to jacks 321?

Is it their bloom booster?

Where/how do you buy it?

workngrow

workngrow

Ok what does it do that it’s required to add to jacks 321?

Is it their bloom booster?

Where/how do you buy it?
This stuff is basically the same as Jacks Bloom Booster except Jack's Bloom has a lower ratio of phosphorus and a more balanced ratio of other nutrients still in the bloom booster. If you look up whats in the booster and what is in Part B they are basically the same nutrient line-up except that it triples the phos. and the other nutes are at a lesser ratio.

The question really would be is how much phosphorous is too much, because if you use both Part B and Jacks Bloom booster together its really increasing all of the nutes not just the 1 and pushing the phosphorus to over 42% I believe.

Their schedule on paper does not recommend using the bloom on top of the A+Salt+B. It says to use the bloom booster by itself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom