Can i use Neem oil into Flower

• Thread starter Helpnvets
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Helpnvets

Helpnvets

Hey growers,
I have a Sour D that's at week 7 and several Kush family in Veg. & Flower. So everything "Looks Amazing " but I'm checking every leaf and I find aphids, white flies & gnats...
So can I use Neem oil through Flower without a problem?
Please advise & thanks

CubanFlex

CubanFlex

I wouldn't spray neem that late into flower or at all. Feeding spinosad as a drench to kill all the eggs you have in the soil has been known to work for some people and spraying the foliage with green cleaner. Make sure to keep your grow space really clean, removing any dead plant matter around the pot and on the soil. Also do you have any pictures to see the severity?

Cannabizz

Cannabizz

That's tough bro. Anything you spray onto the plant has the potential to remain on the flowers and could be nasty when ingested. But something has to be done to save your harvest. I've never had that happen before, I've had scale insects show up but they have been just one or two that can be easily picked off. With a heavy infestation it could be very difficult to remove the pests safely. I know for bees they use smoke to get them calm, could some type of smoke be used? Does smoke stick to buds? I'm not sure. But I don't think it would have the same affect as spraying with a chemical because that can leach into the membranes and hang forever.

Helpnvets

Helpnvets

That's tough bro. Anything you spray onto the plant has the potential to remain on the flowers and could be nasty when ingested. But something has to be done to save your harvest. I've never had that happen before, I've had scale insects show up but they have been just one or two that can be easily picked off. With a heavy infestation it could be very difficult to remove the pests safely. I know for bees they use smoke to get them calm, could some type of smoke be used? Does smoke stick to buds? I'm not sure. But I don't think it would have the same affect as spraying with a chemical because that can leach into the membranes and hang forever.
Hey thanks, I agree with you. But I've been using Powder Cinnamon on the surface of the base and it's really improved!
Also, I have sprayed the entire plants with Jacks "Dead Bug" and Now I believe they are gone bc I have not seen ANY since. Fingers crossed
Thx again for your help

Helpnvets

Helpnvets

I wouldn't spray neem that late into flower or at all. Feeding spinosad as a drench to kill all the eggs you have in the soil has been known to work for some people and spraying the foliage with green cleaner. Make sure to keep your grow space really clean, removing any dead plant matter around the pot and on the soil. Also do you have any pictures to see the severity?
Thanks for the info, I used the spinosad and some Cinnamon on dirt surface and now "No Activity?
Thx again bro. Really helped

Helpnvets

Helpnvets

I believe that I found out what /why they were infested. I "was" going from my Vegetable garden outside ( same clothes ) after a 1/2 hour I'd go into my indoor girls.
NOT ever since!
Hell I shower and change, as well as I work my indoor 1st then the outdoor!!!
Bone head move but that's the only way I can think of. Spring time came and started the "Outside " .
Thanks again to All for the feedback!

Cannabizz

Cannabizz

I believe that I found out what /why they were infested. I "was" going from my Vegetable garden outside ( same clothes ) after a 1/2 hour I'd go into my indoor girls.
NOT ever since!
Bone head move but that's the only way I can think of. Spring time came and started the "Outside " .

It's very possible because they can hitch a ride without us even knowing it.

Cannabizz

Cannabizz

Hey thanks, I agree with you. But I've been using Powder Cinnamon on the surface of the base and it's really improved!
Also, I have sprayed the entire plants with Jacks "Dead Bug" and Now I believe they are gone bc I have not seen ANY since. Fingers crossed
Thx again for your help

cinnamon is great it's all natural and I don't think the bugs like it :D

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

NOT ever since!
A few weeks ago I shook a male over a female outside then couldn't go into my greenhouse with 2 flowering females until I showered and changed. Amazing what we can carry on our cloths. Shoes/socks need to be changed as well so if you wear anything in the garden you can't march into a grow room without bringing in all kinds of crap with you. Great lesson for all of us.

Cannabizz

Cannabizz

A few weeks ago I shook a male over a female outside then couldn't go into my greenhouse with 2 flowering females until I showered and changed. Amazing what we can carry on our cloths. Shoes/socks need to be changed as well so if you wear anything in the garden you can't march into a grow room without bringing in all kinds of crap with you. Great lesson for all of us.

That must be why the commercial growers wear those white lab suits to prevent cross-contamination

Hanta

Hanta

That shit will fuck up your terpenes. You don't want that. Alls im saying. Best thing to use is a water ionizer. to make water to combat bugs and molds/PM. 2.5ph acid water (has a specific name) kills all them bad buggies and 11.5ph water to combat mildew and such. Just spray on the whole plant. Works amazing on my plants and iv'e tested on my momes hedges that get PM every year and I got outstanding results combating Powdery Mildew. Search up Kangen water for cannabis and theres tons of articles. One guy in oregon has 1500 plants and uses this for all his insecticides and fungicides with great success just using water. The machines are expensive but you can try to find someone in your town to buy like 10g off of. Need glass storage as well. I bought 10g off my friend for $15. It costs solution to make the 2.5ph water.

Top Bottom