Can I Use Overdrive Week 7

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vangs

vangs

im beginning week 7 on tuesday.. normally i run pk9-18 up to the end of week 7 then flush for a week.. but im all out for a few days.. will it be ok if i use a bottle of overdrive i got lying around for a feeding today and probably monday aswell and then by the time week 7 starts on tuesday i should have my pk 9-18 in the mail... will it be alright or should overdrive only be used at the very end for ripping? i don't want my plants to start ripening in week 6/7

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
im beginning week 7 on tuesday.. normally i run pk9-18 up to the end of week 7 then flush for a week.. but im all out for a few days.. will it be ok if i use a bottle of overdrive i got lying around for a feeding today and probably monday aswell and then by the time week 7 starts on tuesday i should have my pk 9-18 in the mail... will it be alright or should overdrive only be used at the very end for ripping? i don't want my plants to start ripening in week 6/7
It takes a bit for the plant to ripen... couple weeks usually to fade out..so if youre on week 7 and it takes time to ripen.. you should be fine... you can use overdrive now but only use it once and not a lot

vangs

vangs

It takes a bit for the plant to ripen... couple weeks usually to fade out..so if youre on week 7 and it takes time to ripen.. you should be fine... you can use overdrive now but only use it once and not a lot
i usually run pk 9-18 up till flush... so is over drive just a ripener? i thought it promotes swelling swell. i harvest my cut at 65 days

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
i usually run pk 9-18 up till flush... so is over drive just a ripener? i thought it promotes swelling swell. i harvest my cut at 65 days
Ripen and weight gain i believe ... youre better off going with your pk but if you got it use it for now... do 1/2 strength tops

Latest posts

Top Bottom