Can I Wait Another 10 Days to Harvest?

• Thread starter ExNavyInSTL
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ExNavyInSTL

ExNavyInSTL

For those of you not following my current Grow Journal, this has been messed up grow.

First, I stunted them by overwatering the seedlings, then I gave them heat stress.

Finally, they are growing in Grow Dots for nutrients. I made the classic mistake thinking they go use a little nutes.

That sent them into a major lockout and all the look like a hard core calcium issue.

That's the setup. Here is the question: Based on the trichomes tonight, could I get away with another 10 days before I chop?

I ask because I am going on a cruise Thursday and will be gone that many days.

I have family in the house that can make sure they are watered. These are autoflowers on Week 12 (overall).

I am not expecting much because of all the stress, but I want to see if I can get better buds. They are mostly popcorn, but the flowers are closing the gaps between nodes.

Ss day82 l1 nik nik openwith
Ss day82 leaf 2 nik nik openwith
Ss day82 leaf 4 nik nik openwith
Dg day 77 leaf 5 nik nik openwith
Dg day 77 leaf 4 nik nik openwith
Dg day 77 leaf 3 nik nik openwith
Dg day 77 leaf 2 nik nik openwith
Dg day 77 leaf 1 nik nik openwith

Bluebuddha

Bluebuddha

That SS looks ripe. The DG could prob wait 8- 10 days.

But, If you have no choice, wait it out.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

If you have someone to take care of them while you are away, id wait it out the 10 days. You wont be disappointed

ExNavyInSTL

ExNavyInSTL

This grow is likely to become new batches oil anyway. If the CBN is a little higher, then it can be insomnia medicine.

If you have someone to take care of them while you are away, id wait it out the 10 days. You wont be disappointed

Latest posts

Top Bottom