Can mixing a cucumber vine in my veg tent accidently pollenate my northern lights girls?

• Thread starter dusty68
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dusty68

dusty68

I have a veg tent and was going to add a cucumber plant on trellis against the wall as an experiment. The flowers will need to be manually pollenated. My stupid question is: Can the pollen from the cucumber flowers accidentally pollenate the northern light girls that are currently vegging causing them to become male or hermi? I'd hate to ruin these girls just trying to grow cucumbers for my wife.
Thanks in advance for any info.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Those cannabis plants might be a bad influence on the cucumber. It's a gateway companion plant. Next thing you know, it will be hanging around with opium poppies.

ChiT

ChiT

That would be the equivalent of a Dog impregnating a Woman...

Lisa22

Lisa22

Was researching Northern Lights - have one going for the first time and am surprised by it's big leaves and was wondering about maybe needing to help the grow by removing some of the bigger leaves. In my research I ran across this thread - so glad I did - needed a laugh.

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Actually cucumber do have a terrible reputation for raping other plants so I wouldn't do it :-)

Top Bottom