Can PH in coco affect the nose?

• Thread starter cannaquestions4you
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannaquestions4you

cannaquestions4you

I recently finished a room that was half strawberry banana grown in FF strawberry fields soil and the other half was sour punch grown in FF coco loco. The entire room was watered with a PH range of around 6.2-6.5 more or less. Usually was going for 6.3. Have grown the SB before and it turns out amazing in looks and nose. Was first time for the SP and it looks good overall but most of the plants are completely lacking in nose. Is this likely an issue more with the sour punch cut or is it likely a result of not having the lower Ph of 5.8 in the coco? Ive read the higher range was not a problem for coco but my results have told me otherwise. The SB is extremely sticky and smelly and the SP looks pretty shiny and good enough to me to grow again but the stick and smell are extremely minimal and Im wondering if I should scrap them if I likely can't fix this problem with a different ph routine. Weak strain or PH? Your thoughts are appreciated

cannaquestions4you

cannaquestions4you

From clones, definitely the first time running the sour punch but it's from a trusted source who has good results. I just trimmed some of the sour punch up and bagged it and the nose isn't as bad as it seemed when still on the stalk. I have two more runs started that im stuck with it for so keeping fingers crossed it will improve. I did give them all what I now realize was an anaerobic tea at one point which may have taken a toll somehow maybe but just didn't effect the strawberry the way it did the sour perhaps? The SB is also some of the stickiest and best smelling stuff Iv'e ever seen so Im probably just unfairly comparing the two. Your response was much appreciated

Top Bottom