Can Pollination cause this to happen?

• Thread starter Stevo0121
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stevo0121

Stevo0121

Hey my tester test there has been some self pollination females in there but some still smell fire but I think the ones that have been hit by the pollen the most have lost smell and stickiness is that possible?

Reactions: boo
boo

boo

got any pics...polinated flowers slow down on producing THC when they begin forming seeds...you can get high on seeded flowers but not near as good as straight up females...

Stevo0121

Stevo0121

got any pics...polinated flowers slow down on producing THC when they begin forming seeds...you can get high on seeded flowers but not near as good as straight up females...
Thanks for the reply and yeah I understand that but does it take away the stickiness and smell that was already there or no? I’ll post a vid but the plants look sticky but they feel like it’s now a powder sort of thing when you touch it, it’s hard to explain.

Stevo0121

Stevo0121

I think I had a stroke reading your question, but if I understand you are asking can pollination reduce terpene production? The answer is yes. Seed production steals resources from buds.
Lmao yooo I must’ve been high as shit I almost joined you in having a stroke reading that back wtf lol But anyway can it take what’s already there like stickiness and aroma? Sorry for trauma I caused you..

Stevo0121

Stevo0121

I’ve neglected them to tend my main one I’m not even gonna deny it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom