Can rodelization create male photoperiod seeds?

• Thread starter Bongkhan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bongkhan

Bongkhan

I had gorilla cookies feminized photoperiod flowering outdoor. Single plant in whole darn area! Totally sure about it. By rodelization;she produced just 1 seed; which outgrew to be a giant thick flowering male!! Is it possible?It was pure 100% male and to be honest the best i ever saw. No pistils anywhere and within 3 weeks of flowering ; it was frwaking thick as seen in pictures. I harvest early 10% pollen for breeding and killed it. But what are the possibilities for rodelization creating a healthy male plant????!!!

Can rodelization create male photoperiod seeds
Can rodelization create male photoperiod seeds 2
Can rodelization create male photoperiod seeds 3
Marzcanna

Marzcanna

Rodelization can indeed produce healthy males but not my favorite technique for breeding.
Silver colloidal method is still my go to for breeding,
pros: you get feminized seeds,
cons: 10% of seeds might/might not hermie,

The best method unfortunately is also the lengthy one of growing out a pure male and female and crossing them, infact if you breeding, you should be selecting your best F1 male & female and breeding them together, than again next grow pick your best f2 male and female and cross them and so on until around f5/f6 when gentics should be stable.

So yes its possible to get healthy males through rodelization, and quality seeds from it, alot of people do it that way, it is still the least preferred method by alot of growers tho and its the genetics brought forth from there that will determine the quality of your F1s

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom