Can run my intake and exhaust ports underneath my shed???

• Thread starter Littleman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Littleman

So I have about a m 6x6 maybe a bit more part of my shed that i use for my growing area, and about the size area I keep all of my supplies for the Grow and about a 3 x 3 area of that is taken up by a small veg tent. In the The large grow Area which is where I have my flowering plants I have 1000 W HPS right now I have the intake hole at the top on one side and the exhaust at the other side but at night I can see very clearly the light shining through and I’ve tried just about everything to stop it but nothing even really comes close without it causing a major restriction. So I started thinking to myself I remember when I redid the flooring that I have about a foot of Or maybe a little more space in between the bottom of the floor and the actual ground which is dirt there is some stuff growing down there but mostly dirt now my question is can I run my intake coming from there on one end and exhaust pushing air down there from the other end talking about maybe 10 feet away from one another. Is there air good enough for the room or is it a air that I shouldn’t be using to pump into my grow room I’m sure I can exhaust it down there but I really need an intake as well

L

Littleman

Put 2 90 degree fittings on the output and intake. One facing down then another facing back out
I tried that out with the output coming from the light, it had to go right right after the light and lm then left to go to the wall about a foot later my only guess was that the reflection of the light was bouncing off the inside of the duct pushing light through.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I tried that out with the output coming from the light, it had to go right right after the light and lm then left to go to the wall about a foot later my only guess was that the reflection of the light was bouncing off the inside of the duct pushing light through.
Ise ABS black it will be kess refflective

L

Littleman

not finished yet but zero light comes thru. before i clipped the ducting together i painted inside with flat black.
Ahhhh I see, I was trying to avoid putting to much duct work on the outside, I have to be pretty discreet. But if I did something similar to your pics but on the inside you think that’ll work

L

Littleman

While I got your ear aqua man, i was thinking of doing my own nutrients my self like buying each individual ingredient and mixing them together. I live hours away from the nearest grow shop and im not a big online shopper so I thought this might suit me better. And I think when I was scouring the web I came across a thread where you talked about doing something similar. What’s your take on that sir? And can you point me in the direction on how to do such a thing?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

While I got your ear aqua man, i was thinking of doing my own nutrients my self like buying each individual ingredient and mixing them together. I live hours away from the nearest grow shop and im not a big online shopper so I thought this might suit me better. And I think when I was scouring the web I came across a thread where you talked about doing something similar. What’s your take on that sir? And can you point me in the direction on how to do such a thing?
If you dont mind the little extra work and large cost savings then i would look up the thread ballin on a budget by @BillFarthing imo its a phenomenal recipe and at an extremely low cost. I honestly cant say enough how simple and thorough it is for a new grower to just pick uo and use while saving an immense amount of money

L

Littleman

If you dont mind the little extra work and large cost savings then i would look up the thread ballin on a budget by @BillFarthing imo its a phenomenal recipe and at an extremely low cost. I honestly cant say enough how simple and thorough it is for a new grower to just pick uo and use while saving an immense amount of money
That’s exactly what I was looking for I appreciate it man, and quick question is jacks’s a brand of nutrient and how fa
would you recommend I keep 1000w hps light from my plants? After this I’ll shut up for a while thanks again!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

That’s exactly what I was looking for I appreciate it man, and quick question is jacks’s a brand of nutrient and how fa
would you recommend I keep 1000w hps light from my plants? After this I’ll shut up for a while thanks again!
Just out shopping ill have a few questions and some info on that when i get home for you

Latest posts

Top Bottom