Can some one tell me what is wrong with my plant?

• Thread starter Cr8h
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cr8h

Cr8h

Plant is 4 weeks old just topped it my ph is 6.3 .
The leaves on the edges are starting to turn light green and the tips are burning

Can some one tell me what is wrong with my plant
Can some one tell me what is wrong with my plant 2
Can some one tell me what is wrong with my plant 3
Can some one tell me what is wrong with my plant 4
Can some one tell me what is wrong with my plant 5
Cr8h

Cr8h

2 things I see. #1 plant is over watered, let if dry out. #2. Did you cut drain holes in the bottom of the cup? Cannabis does not like its feet (roots) to be in damp soil.
The plant is not that wet actually i just watered it like 30 min ago and i have poked about 50 holes all around the cup for more oxygen

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Plant is 4 weeks old just topped it my ph is 6.3 .
The leaves on the edges are starting to turn light green and the tips are burning
What do you mean pH is 6.3? See those curly Leafs on the new growth? Talk about pH, explain what you mean re: 6.3?

Agree it looks too wet as well, experienced Growers can look at the perlite and have a good idea of the watering habits, particularly in medium that fresh

I might be wrong but it looks to me like the start of a potassium deficiency, so I want to know what your medium is, what you're feeding and pH

Screenshot 20200326 174149 Google

Last edited:
Cr8h

Cr8h

What do you mean pH is 6.3? See those curly Leafs on the new growth? Talk about pH, explain what you mean re: 6.3?

Agree it looks too wet as well, experienced Growers can look at the perlite and have a good idea of the watering habits, particularly in medium that fresh

I might be wrong but it looks to me like the start of a potassium deficiency, so I want to know what your medium is, what you're feeding and pH

View attachment 954362
No feeding so far except a little bit of 1-1-1 occasionally ph of water is 6.3 i cant measure my soil or runoff bc my meter broke my soil is generic soil no nutes added 30% perlite witch is sadly mircle grow brand it has a little bit of nutes but not alot ive delt with nute burn and a little bit of over watering but have been watering when the top of the soil is dry so about every 2 days. i give it the 1-1-1 Every week or so ive successful grown 7 plants of the same strain with these methods also the strains i grow are royal dwarf and easybud ive gotten them to be around 25% thc (had it tested by a friend in the med field)

Cr8h

Cr8h

No feeding so far except a little bit of 1-1-1 occasionally ph of water is 6.3 i cant measure my soil or runoff bc my meter broke my soil is generic soil no nutes added 30% perlite witch is sadly mircle grow brand it has a little bit of nutes but not alot ive delt with nute burn and a little bit of over watering but have been watering when the top of the soil is dry so about every 2 days. i give it the 1-1-1 Every week or so ive successful grown 7 plants of the same strain with these methods also the strains i grow are royal dwarf and easybud ive gotten them to be around 25% thc (had it tested by a friend in the med field)
Ill post more pictures in a little bit they look alot more healthier tonight

SativaSam77

SativaSam77

I believe. You have a few things going on. The twisty new growth is micro nutrient toxicity and the other could be caused from using tap water and not letting it sit out form24hrs. the miracle grow soil prob has too much mutes for seedlings..
Go to menards or a garden shop. Get pro bx mix with mycroactive. It has a much better wet dry cycle.

Top Bottom