Can somebody please help

• Thread starter Jonnypierce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Hi everyone can anybody offer me any advice or help me identify the problem ? But my plants are 5 weeks into veg now and they have been perfectly healthy right up until this morning when I've gone into check on them and the leaves are all curling up like in the picture one of them in particular, and I haven't changed anything, any help or advice is greatly appreciated

Can somebody please help
Can somebody please help 2
Scar818

Scar818

Provide us with some information. Whats your ph? How often do you water and how much? Room temperature and humidity?

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Provide us with some information. Whats your ph? How often do you water and how much? Room temperature and humidity?
Hi yeah ph is at 6.3, I feed them daily unless the soil still looks damp then I miss a day been giving them 1 ltr to 1.5 litre using canna a and b, cannazyme and rhyzotonic, temps at 27 - 28 and humidity is at 60 %, I have just recently reported into big tubs but that is the only thing that's changed, but I did that 2 days ago

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Hi yeah ph is at 6.3, I feed them daily unless the soil still looks damp then I miss a day been giving them 1 ltr to 1.5 litre using canna a and b, cannazyme and rhyzotonic, temps at 27 - 28 and humidity is at 60 %, I have just recently reported into big tubs but that is the only thing that's changed, but I did that 2 days ago
Sorry humidity is at 52 %

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

I am thinking that maybe when I've transplanted I haven't watered enough after and that's possibly the reason, but I'm still learning hence coming on here to ask the seasoned growers for there expert oppinion

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

I am thinking that maybe when I've transplanted I haven't watered enough after and that's possibly the reason, but I'm still learning hence coming on here to ask the seasoned growers for there expert oppinion
Do you think that could be the problem ?

Scar818

Scar818

Ok so remember after transplanting your plants always experience stress and also 6.3 is a bit too high of a PH for coco. Keep it 5.8-6, also your plants are still in veg so raise your humidity a bit to 60-65

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Ok so remember after transplanting your plants always experience stress and also 6.3 is a bit too high of a PH for coco. Keep it 5.8-6, also your plants are still in veg so raise your humidity a bit to 60-65
Thankyou 🙂 it only seems to be the one plant experiencing the issue, the others a little but its just one in particular I'm abit worried about

Top Bottom