Can somebody tell me what they think she's trying to tell me?

• Thread starter Craycrayracing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
she is trying to tell you to relax and stop worrying....

was the photo at the end of the light period or the beginning?

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Its at the end but was like that at wake up ..
This am
Try to check to see if they perk up as the day goes on...and try not to over water them. Mine would start to loose their mojo after 12 hours but bounce back a few hours after lights on. I only discovered this by watching time lapse vids of my plants btw.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
TBH without the proper info we are all causing you more confusion than it's probably worth. If your new to growing, be patient. Every little droop and yellow leaf is not the end if the world. My mistake in the beginning was messing with the plants too much instead of just giving them what they want and letting them do the work.

If you're still concerned in a few days start with this...

Then the "big guys" might come and lend their thoughts..good luck 👍🌱

Craycrayracing

Craycrayracing

Try to check to see if they perk up as the day goes on...and try not to over water them. Mine would start to loose their mojo after 12 hours but bounce back a few hours after lights on. I only discovered this by watching time lapse vids of my plants btw.
All the plants get watered precisely with the same amount and the soil is also tested for pH......

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Like I said in the other post, there's too many variables to consider without enough info...temp, RH, distance from the light etc...all could cause the droop you see. I know it sounds like a pain in the ass to put all that info together but short of that we are are just taking wild guesses. You want to turn those into "educated" guesses.

FFM

FFM

its not a big thing now, but if you water like this, you will become problems...
she tells you, dont water every second day 1 quart.

You aren't letting the soil dry between watering. Should get about 1.5 gallons each water. Let it dry out, water to complete even saturation. Don't water again until the container loses at least 12 pounds (probably about a week).

this is the way...

Craycrayracing

Craycrayracing

1 quart every other day in a 5 gallon pot? You aren't letting the soil dry between watering. Should get about 1.5 gallons each water. Let it dry out, water to complete even saturation. Don't water again until the container loses at least 12 pounds (probably about a week). Use a scale.
thank you brother that's amazing :-) that makes perfect sense. As you can see in my operation I'm very thorough but that doesn't mean that I can't make a mistake! So basically a gallon and a half ran through a 5 gal smart pot makes perfect sense. And then it's usually four or five days after that?

Slap

Slap

Depends on your weather, size of plant. Dude lift your pot after watering, then lift your pot after a couple days. You will feel it getting lighter. Cooler days for me was about 4days as it got hotter every 2 days. This was the easiest way for me to tell and a good moisture tester helps, Eventually you won't have to use it.This advice is what helped me from over watering, using the same style and size pots.

Top Bottom