Can someone dumb this down?

• Thread starter NairnM16
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigCube

BigCube

Good as a guide for sure. Just be sure to start off with half or 3 quarters what they reccomend. Often the listed nutrients are higher than the plant prefers.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
How ment ml per L

First bloom feed 3days into flower

Just a suggestion, you can take it or leave it.. I would wait till at least the beginning of week 2 of flower, before switching to bloom nutrients. Usually the plants like a little more nitrogen in early flower, than most bloom nutrients provide. Otherwise you may have excess yellowing of leaves during mid to late flower and slightly diminished yield.

Good luck, partner! 🤠

NairnM16

NairnM16

Thanks for all the feedback
I’ve used a 3 parter
The grow is still up there just slowly upping the bloom ass I go in,
I normally do 1/3 of the dose recommendations,

NairnM16

NairnM16

Wow 15 products in flower & about 7 in veg to be a grandmaster... I'm behind by about 15 bottles of nutes 🤣. I recomend flora nova way less bs 👍
I’m getting there my self next buy is voodo juice nd nirvana

BigCube

BigCube

Hah. I only use a 3 part, aussie tonic in veg and some calmag.

I'm not in to using 1000 things. As with most aspects of growing, less is more.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Found these online gonna stick to this see what happens
This is just my opinion... I feel more like the grand moron than the grand master. As I started to learn about what the plants needed, I realized I needed to buy more and more nutrients from Advanced to keep up. They really got their hooks in me good with the PH Perfect system. Makes me feel like I NEED to use their products and their products only to have success. This stuff gets really expensive. The price of Bud Factor X and a couple others really made me take a hard look at the ingredients. Dont get me wrong, the line clearly works, and they make it easy to understand by separating everything. The reality is I can source this stuff for literally a quarter of the price. I am making the switch to Greenleaf products now, lots of guys here have some pretty impressive results with Megacrop.

Anthem

Anthem

Wow 15 products in flower & about 7 in veg to be a grandmaster... I'm behind by about 15 bottles of nutes 🤣. I recomend flora nova way less bs 👍
Not a bid fan of AN but I have seen the results from the line. 18 pounds under 6 1000 watt single ended. So ya the bottle count is off the charts but there is some magic.

Dbear180

Dbear180

Not a bid fan of AN but I have seen the results from the line. 18 pounds under 6 1000 watt single ended. So ya the bottle count is off the charts but there is some magic.

I avg 1.5 per se 600 🤷‍♂️. The money I save on those 15 other products I dont buy makes up for it I would think.

Anthem

Anthem

I avg 1.5 per se 600 🤷‍♂️. The money I save on those 15 other products I dont buy makes up for it I would think.
Like I said I am not a fan, just pointing out that there is something to be said.
1.5 for 600 watts is not bad. I average 2.5 for 646 watts

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Just a suggestion, you can take it or leave it.. I would wait till at least the beginning of week 2 of flower, before switching to bloom nutrients. Usually the plants like a little more nitrogen in early flower, than most bloom nutrients provide. Otherwise you may have excess yellowing of leaves during mid to late flower and slightly diminished yield.

Good luck, partner! 🤠
This is a great suggestion ...

It's common for your soil to begin to run out of gas in early flower. The extra nitrogen earlier on helps the plants through that last half of flowering. Unfortunately, if you wait too long to add the extra nitrogen it can affect your yield and quality.

JakefromtheD

JakefromtheD

This is just my opinion... I feel more like the grand moron than the grand master. As I started to learn about what the plants needed, I realized I needed to buy more and more nutrients from Advanced to keep up. They really got their hooks in me good with the PH Perfect system. Makes me feel like I NEED to use their products and their products only to have success. This stuff gets really expensive. The price of Bud Factor X and a couple others really made me take a hard look at the ingredients. Dont get me wrong, the line clearly works, and they make it easy to understand by separating everything. The reality is I can source this stuff for literally a quarter of the price. I am making the switch to Greenleaf products now, lots of guys here have some pretty impressive results with Megacrop.
I have been using crop for a couple years and now they have changed their base for a new one and I wish they didn't they just might have lost me as a customer

Top Bottom